Chapter 13. Forget me not!

Start from the beginning

Sonia told them that Prisha had a knack for music which was similar to Sanal who had an interest for art – if that counts as per the calculations done by Amritha.

Amritha managed to snuck out two tickets to the art and music gallery of the 10th Gala opening of a well-known artist and his wife who was a singer. Both the couple had their individual gallery set up in the same building which would give them the opportunity to move to their next step of the plan.

The Gala was after two months during the weekend for two days starting Saturday, ending on Sunday.

So, they had couple of days to make their plan into action.

Sonia would hand over the tickets to Sharanya who would pass them to her daughter.

Amritha would hand over the tickets to Dino who would in time pass to Sanal.

Just like that both of them would meet up in the same gallery.

"And their first baby's name would be Prenal..." Sonia gave a disgusting look to Amritha who was zoning out babbling inaudibly – preferably picturing Prisha and Sanal's children's wedding!!

Latha pursed her lips laughing inaudibly at Rekha who was equally disgusted by her overly thinking kid.

Rekha bid them bye, taking her kid with her to resume their shopping.

Sonia assured Latha that if not fully, they can expect a part of their plan to work.

Latha was feeling satisfied at the support given to her at her most saddened situation.

He saw the beautiful sky with the dark clouds hovering over the mountain peaks.

The villagers have a myth that the mountains feel the first drop of rain before it hits the low-lying regions.

June – the month of the first rain drop.

Sanal wanted to picture the first shower of the rains in his canvas.

He called Baburao to book his hut for the days he would stay to capture his first snap.

Dino was clicking the image in front of his camera lens. He moved from one hilltop to another to get the perfect angle.

The farmers were preparing to save the crop from the havoc caused by the rage of the rigorous rains that had washed away more than half of their crops with it. 

Seraphim Love (Devil&Angel Series#2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara