Chapter 80. The family begins.

⚠️Mature content ahead. I have put ⚠️ warning sign at the start and end of the scene so you know where to skip.

The bedroom

Prisha was slightly embarrassed at the way she expressed her desire to him. He was her husband and they had no secrecy between them but even though she felt awkward at the moment that happened in the living room. She just wanted to sleep off the shaming event from her mind.

She saw the room getting darkened with only the light coming from the door.

A silhouette of a man with the cowboy hat emerged blocking the light. As he strode inside the room, the light seems to only enhance his eyes, which had suddenly turned quite sexy for her liking. She was in a dazed at his new aura which screamed the old dominant and haughty Sanal, whom she missed badly; confusing her.

At the beat of the music, he stopped in his tracks and showed his half-naked self.

Sanal wore only the ripped jeans and a cowboyhat with bold kohl in his doe eyes. His half beard jaw was the most alluringfor her which just stood out with his new attire. How did he manage to braid his top hair with somuch ease, was her question? 

 How did he manage to braid his top hair with somuch ease, was her question? 

⚠️Mature content ahead

"You will want more..." he whispered to her and took her hand. He slowly made her sit on the armchair and went to the centre of the room for his show.

As he moved his body in a sexy manner, Prisha was shocked at the way he showed her the actual bad boy Sanal. The insane body rolls were driving her insane with a smirking smile from him. The whole time, he didn't move his lusty eyes from her which questioned her intentions.

The one which she had secretly loved but forgotten with the advent of a caring husband. He was simply tracing his body with his hands. What was so lusting about it?!

Her mouth never closed once at the kohl eyes which didn't stray from her almond ones. She never thought that dark shaded eyes on men would be so mesmerising and enticing. He seems to deliberately move his leather wrist banded hands lusciously over his godly body making her bring both her legs together.

At the last beat drop, Sanal threw his cowboy hat at her and sat on his knees spreading them. He kept his hands on both the sides of his huffing body, making it even more difficult for her. His sweat. His slightly huffing body and his kohl eyes. Those plump lips were slightly open to make it more difficult for her.