Chapter 41. My responsibility

For the coming days, Sanal promised himself to stay away from his overly caring wife who had taken an oath to babying him with her pamper and love which was only for him.

Prisha didn't complain at his refusal and thought that it was the pressure he was getting at proving himself to his family and especially the outsiders who doubted his every move. So, she thought to only support him and love him with her all even if he is ignoring her now, coz she knows his eternal love for her before their marriage.

She consoled her heart that her Sanal would surely come back to his old self after he has gotten the well-deserved appreciation for his hard work and dedication.

"Mr. Sanal, can you come to pick me from Appa's place. As me and Chech were planning..." Prisha asked him who was busy reading the news from his phone and eating his breakfast specially prepared for him by his lovely wife.

"I will be busy. You can tell the driver to drop you..." Sanal interrupted her saying the random excuse that he would always tell her. He avoided her almond gentle eyes as he knew their effect on him.

He left for office without looking back. Prisha shrugged off at his words, trying to layer his escapism as his tension.

She wanted to shop for Suresh's engagement party with Sanal and wanted to match with Sanal's dress.

Latha had told her to shop with her the other day but she expressed her desire to shop with her husband and to even spend some quality time.

She went ahead to do her daily chores to reach the Nair residence and take Veena for her doctor's appointment with a plan to make her realise the blunder that she was about to do.

On the way to the hospital, Prisha glanced at Veena who had opted to mute herself till the dreaded day was over. 

The car suddenly parked near a small street questioning Prisha's action

The car suddenly parked near a small street questioning Prisha's action. Veena looked at her who bit her lower lip saying

"Chech! I completely forgot! I will just come, ok! just two minutes!"

Prisha got out of the car and rushed to a building near the street, ignoring Veena's call on getting late for the appointment.