Chapter 64. Our Song...

Prisha asked for the friendly gesture between them to which RM shared saying that they were friendly nemesis now.

Suga slightly understood the context and looked at RM who tilted his head. Prisha was clueless at his words and looked at Sanal for clarification who looked down.

"Anyone interested to share their melodious sound in this stage. Grab the mic and show your talent," the MC made the announcement, making an excited Prisha look at RM and encouraging him to sing his new song.

He refused at first but then saw how she grabbed both his hands sweetly. He side-eyed Sanal who was clenching his jaw badly.

RM then kissed her hands and nodded to her request. Sanal felt the glass pierce in his skin at the impact that broke the glass seeing the kiss.

Prisha clapped joyously seeing her favourite go up the stage to sing in his melodious voice

(Kindly imagine RM singing the above song in the Pub)

Her eyes glistened at his voice and she smiled the widest to encourage him. She kept her hands below her chin and moved with the music. Suga was also vibing to the song and joined Prisha twirling her round hearing her giggles.

Sanal watched the way she was happily joining her friends in their joyous moment. He could have been that. She could have also cheered for him if it was not his arrogance and misunderstandings that clouded his head.

RM came back to his friends to get hugged by them. Prisha smiled at his performance and sat with him, totally ignoring Sanal.

Suga saw the way Sanal was sulking in his own zone. He called him out and told him to join the stage, to which Prisha touched Suga's hand shaking her head. Sanal saw her gesture making him sad. Did she think that he didn't want to join in her happy moment?

He shaked his head as a no to Suga who glared at Prisha for making that unnecessary move.

Prisha looked down and went with RM to have a conversation with one of his friends, Jackson. RM and Prisha bid their bye to Suga who saw the negligence given by the duo to a certain ex. Sanal didn't react as he knew his stand in their eyes - a sinner.

"Dude, you can't give up like this? I mean fight for her!" Suga urged him by giving some encouraging words.

Sanal scoffed saying that she had already decided whom to choose, then why should he stop her.

"Did she give up on you? If she did, then I understand. If not, then you should not give up on her," Suga made a judgement of their broken relationship and advised him. Sanal looked at the stranger exactly reciting their past events in a flash.