Chapter 5. Mine!

Prisha's room

"And?"

"And what? I gave him a front punch, breaking his nose bridge. He will be a sight to see tomorrow in the university!" Benisha laughed explaining her latest fight that her besties missed.

"You are really a bully! Humph! When are you going to understand that we, men also have feelings!" Prisha was getting ready for the verbal fight to start with the initial words of her bestie, Gaurav.

"Oi! He proposed to me! It was his good luck that I left him undead! Feelings, Humph!" Benisha screamed at him making him tsked from the other line.

"Guys, please! Benny, I agree with Gaurav on this one! It was really harsh of you to hit him. You could have just warned him and not hurt him like this!" Prisha expressed her thoughts to which Benisha was wide mouthed.

"Really! You! Out of all people! I mean...I get what this idiot Gaurav is telling! But you! I never expected you to betray me like this! thanks for being my friend for so long! Bye...forever!" Saying so Benisha kept the concall.

"Benny! *sigh* when is this girl going to learn that even men have feelings too. I am sorry, Gaurav for her rudeness. I will talk to her tomorrow to apologise to you," Prisha looked at his sad face which glowed with her consoling words.

"Its fine, Isha. I know her and ... maybe she is right! He should have not done that to her. Given that she is mi..." Gaurav almost spilled the beans and was wide eyed at his error.

"What was it?" Prisha encouraged him to speak clearly.

"Um...nothing! God! Look at the time! See you tomorrow, bye!" Gaurav immediately cut the call, leaving a confused Prisha.

Prisha looked back at the phone and huffed at her friends silliness. She went to sleep to get up fresh tomorrow.

The Empire Hotel

"Stop it! Sanal!" Amritha screamed at him who had no plan to stop.

Trishna, Veena followed by the other family and friends reached the front exit, getting shocked at the scene.

Dino rushed to stop Sanal from hitting the person whose face had turned black and blue with his punches.

Amritha came to support the injured person. Seeing that Sanal escaped from Dino's clutches to hit the injured person again.

Amritha saw him taking his best punch. She came between him and the injured person saying angrily

"Don’t you dare touch my fiancé!” Sanal stopped at her words shocked.

Trishna looked at Veena who rushed to her brother. The children were dumbfounded to see the scene as well as the parents.

Vinay came to the rescue of Veena who was finding it difficult to close up to a confused Sanal.

"What?!" Sanal asked her who was caressing his wounds crying audibly.

Rekha came towards her daughter to protect her from the wrath. Shiva looked at Vinay signalling him to control Sanal.

"Can anyone tell me, what the hell is happening here!!?" Sanal screamed at everyone's silence. Latha clutched his arms to stop him from approaching a crying Amritha.

He knelt down to her face level and asked her

"What did you say, huh? Say it again! Say it!"

"You heard me! Don't hurt my fiancé?! You touch even a hair on his body, I will not forgive you!" Amritha cried grabbing the injured person's body closer to her. The person caressed her arms to console her that he was alright.