Chapter 59. Tell us the truth...

"Can I have it, too?!" the voice sounded very near to her ear and bit her earlobe, making her moan

"Shh! Not so loud, love. They might hear you," he then looked outside the kitchen and back hugged her to calm the situation.

She turned to see her love looking at her with so much care and love that she had missed over the months.

He picked the cookie from her hand with his mouth and bought it closer to her. When she tried to take a bite, he moved the cookie slightly inside his mouth teasing her. Her eyes warned him, but he signalled her to take the bite moving more closer to her.

She was breathing heavily at his lusty moves on her bare waist and took a bite of the cookie. He again signalled her to take more and she did.

As she moved near to his inviting lips, he grabbed her waist and put her softly on the kitchen counter.

He took her luscious lips and went for a French kiss, soothing her. Her hands were softly moving over his hair and clutching him closer. Their secret moments thrilled him a lot and wanted to take her there itself but knew her shying self.

They separated slowly and she rubbed his plump lips off her gloss. He murmured 'hm... strawberry, my favourite,' and kissed her forehead.

He then gave her some warm milk over the cookies. As she drank, his hands were softly calming her shivering body, loving her almond innocent eyes. He wiped her lips with his thumb softly saying "Ok now, hm? Its...now...7. *sigh* have your dinner by 8 ok?

I can't text or call you...with...*looks outside* them around. So, don't skip your meals, hm?...and don't eat the garlic prawns...you're allergic to them...try the lemon chicken...you'll love it, hm?" She nodded smilingly at his soft caress on her chubby cheeks and hugged him who kissed her earlobe, before helping her off the counter.

She then slyly walked outside the kitchen pretending to be normal for her family and friends which she was not. He took another cookie and thought 'hmm.... doesn't have that taste' walking towards his family.

Amritha was reapplying her lip pink gloss after eating her favourite Choco-chip cookies from the snacks bar and waiting for her dad near the garden area to talk to him.