Chapter 75. Caught you, liars!

In the evening the crowd on the beach were a different vibe.

Sanal was getting ready to have a quiet dinner with his love who was getting ready. He saw it was 6 in the evening on his Fastrack watch, deciding on the places they might visit for the evening. 

"Ok, I am ready

"Ok, I am ready.."Prisha came out clutching her phone in her hand.

Sanal smiled at her simplicity and walked toward her

Sanal smiled at her simplicity and walked toward her. He kissed her forehead and held her hand towards the motel restaurant.

At the restaurant

Prisha was telling him about Jimin and Kookie's antics in the university, making Sanal giggle with his whole body.

Even Sanal explained the expression that Kookie had when he found that the whole marriage fiasco was a set up by Suga and RM.

It even surprised him that how well RM played the character of a perfect boyfriend.

"Oh. believe me. It was all my training to him. Initially he was very distance on even holding my hands as he was afraid that I might punch him out of anger," Prisha laughed at how RM was getting jitters at the altar and how he was pleading her to not take him through the trauma.

Sanal suddenly stopped his laughter and looked at her rather lovingly and asked

"About your...um...reflexes? When did you learn martial arts?" he then took a bite of his chicken salad.

Prisha relaxed on her chair and brushed her hair shyly answering "...before I left for the course in Sydney. Why?!"

Sanal moved closer to her, looking straight in her hazel shy eyes "...coz I loved your scissors head move...it's rare for a person to learn that move in a short time. So, it was kind of .... you know...cute...(hot)"

"*scoff* cute?!! I almost broke your neck in the process...*sigh*... I was angry at you for a long time and was not able to control my frustration on you. So yeah, it is quite a dangerous move," Prisha became serious at her last statement of hurting him not knowing his real intention.