Chapter 11. His l'art.

Slam!

He caught hold of her soft body before it touched the ground.

"Save me!...please..." His l'art. He was able to see her textures from up close which tantalised him more at her smooth skin. His eyes sparkled at her presence and his heartbeat calmed seeing her serene eyes which spilled only innocence. He so wanted to touch her, caress her honeyed skin, move his fingers through her wavy hairs, feel the softness of her almond eyes, feel her rosy lips. He wanted to take her in his arms and show her the whole world in his strong arms.

He tried to touch her hooded eyes, which were tired with the running and he just wanted to soothe them with his soft kisses, when

"Leave her!!" He got angered by their disturbance and looked up to see 5-6 men huffing signalling him to give his l'art to them.

He moved her fragile self behind and shaked his head as a no.

The men were taken aback by his boldness and attacked him. Sanal's blood boiled with the audacity of those stupid men to even think of hurting his l'art. He would pulp them to rubbles if they even think of shadowing her.

"A little back, Sis. Let my boy do his work, hm?" Dino held Prisha hand and moved her slowly back towards the car to give enough space to his bestie to bash the men black and blue.

Sanal was encouraged by Dino's little antics of whistling at his every punch or air kissing him for his bold moves, confusing Prisha who only worried for her saviour.

After 5-6 minutes, Sanal was huffing glancing at the men lying on the streets with their broken limbs. He snickered like a mad man and spat the blood formed on his lips.

Sanal moved towards the car to see if she was alright.

Prisha gave a worried look to him who was calmed by her caring eyes for – him.

He saw her widening her almond eyes signalling an idiot attacking him from behind.

Sanal just slightly turned his body and kicked him with all his might, making the man unconscious.

He then approached her to see if she was hurt or at the most scratched anywhere.

He touched her slender soft wrist, moved his hands on her silky arms, her soft chin, and removed the stray hair from her flawless face with his right hand.

They were so close to each other without realisation. He just gazed at her as if it was his latest passion like his love for art. He didn't want his l'art to even endure the slightest discomfort. So, he was handling her with utmost care by caressing her arm with his soft soothing which puzzled Dino who dropped his jaw on the ground.

He was studying her to sketch his masterpiece on his canvas.

She saw his calm face and smiled a little seeing his doe eyes, button nose, lips...

"Blood!" saying so, she suddenly fainted. Sanal catch hold of her unconscious body and caressed her face to wake her up.

Dino told him to take her to the hospital for treatment. Sanal put her gently in the backseat of the car and rushed to the nearby hospital.

At the hospital,

Previn came running with Uvika who accompanied him as they had gone on a coffee date nearby her university.

"Where is my Ishu? Huh?" Dino showed him the ward where both of the worried family members entered.

Sanal was quietly sitting on the bench nearby remembering her closeup face and smiling in between.