Chapter 69. Prisha is in trouble!

She should then not try to mend a broken relationship. She wiped her tears and looked over the girl gang including Maria who was giggling away. She thought to not burden him anymore with the overload that he was already carrying.

"Maria,"

Maria looked at the person who had managed to insult her in front of her new friend.

"I am sorry to have offended you. It won't happen again," Prisha assured her good intention.

Maria smiled at her and nodded her head. Prisha then bid her bye to her and turned to go back to her seat.

"There was no need for that," Sanal told her, putting his hands in his pants pocket.

Prisha shaked her head replying 'There was. I would have not gotten sleep thinking about hurting someone who doesn't deserve so much unnecessary hate,"

Sanal looked down slightly understanding her context. He moved to their seat and ordered their food.

After the dinner, Prisha was waiting for Sanal to take their car from the parking lot.

"Prisha, right?" Maria came to her with a smile. Prisha smiled back to her and nodded.

As they were talking, Prisha heard the honk of their car and bid bye to Maria who hugged her.

"What was that?" Sanal asked her wittily turning their car to their home.

"Nothing. Just made a friend...with yours," Prisha then gave her devilish smile, earning a hearty laugh from Sanal.

"*huff* you have no idea, what you are putting yourself into?!!" Sanal chuckled knowing the exact nature and demure of Maria.

"Well. Then tomorrow's dinner is a perfect place to know her more," Prisha gave him a shock who braked the car abruptly. Sanal turned towards her and shaked his head for her to negate his doubts.

"You didn't invite her, right?! Prisha who have no idea about her...She is not who you think she is?!" Sanal tried to make her understand, but Prisha shaked her head and told him to not worry. She had handled a lot of people who had instantly become her friends.

After much argument, Sanal saw that Prisha was not moving from her decision of inviting Maria for a dinner. He thought to let her have the dose of the sore medicine herself.

The next day

Sanal saw that Prisha was moving out with Lisa and Jimin to do her dinner shopping. He pursed his lips at her enthusiasm which was radiating his mom's energy at meeting new people. He went to wash his car which he had planned from so many days.

Prisha had also invited her university gang along with Maria for the dinner, which even Sanal loved. As he also wanted to talk to RM about his sole intention of coming to Sydney.

At the food mart, RM was continuously asking apologies to which she told him to help her out with her project work. He was happy to see her behaving normally with him even after his rude nature.

After the shopping, Prisha told Lisa and Jimin to bring some beverages for the party. RM said that he would accompany Suga and would be late as they had planned to meet their friend.

She saw that her ex was attentively washing the car and trying to clean the porch area as well. 

He surely had put on some muscles from the last time, she saw him. He had even managed to grow out his thick wavy hair which was her favourite place during their special time together.