Chapter 8. Calm him down!

The Grand Plaza

The plaza was buzzing with dignitaries from around the city marching in the two halls booked for tonight.

The hall in the east held the anniversary celebration of a new couple coming from the prestigious entrepreneur, while the hall in the west held the birthday of a 23-year-old daughter of the business tycoon.

Tanisha readied her friend who was adjusting her earrings looking in the dressing mirror.

Amritha saw her self in the mirror for the last time, before moving to the main hall.

Both the bestie's moved out of the dressing room, and mingled with the guests

Sharanya and Pradeep were welcoming the guest to their daughter's birthday party.

"Pradeep, so, nice of you to invite us for such a personal gathering. It was really honourable for us," one of the guest remarked the Varma's kind heartedness.

Pradeep just smiled and thanked them to bless their daughter for her special day.

"But, Mr. Varma. Where is Prisha? We have been waiting for the birthday girl for so long?" One of Sharanya's friends remarked looking at the entry point of the hall.

Before Sharanya could say anything, she saw her friend gasp looking at the entry point.

Pradeep followed their gaze and was awestruck at the simplicity of his daughter

Previn smiled seeing his little sister grow up so fast.

Uvika went towards her and kissed her forehead blessing her.

"Happy Birthday, Darling!" Uvika wished her who was blushing giving her cheeks a natural crimson colour.

All the members gathered around the new face wishing her and gazing at her natural beauty.

"Isn't this...Amma's, huh? Sharu, please correct me if I am wrong?" Pradeep was asking his wife who smiled and nodded.

"Ishu...Kanna you could have taken any dresses you want! Why did you take this old thing! I mean as far as I remember your Ammuma wore it at her wedding I presume!" Pradeep shocked the people in the room with his words.