Chapter 15. Finally...

Nair residence

Sanal was getting ready to go to drop his dad and Uncle to the airport for the Colombia conference.

Sameer told him that he need not attend the conference as Sanal and Dino has been assigned to shoot for the family portrait which were to be included in the company website.

Considering the creative knowledge that these two carried, Vinay didn't want to select anyone else for the job. As the website would be the first in the line of their companies collaborative effort for their new venture.

Dino came in to discuss the shoot rehearsal dates with the artists and convey the same to Sanal.

The shoot was scheduled to start from next day, as they had planned to launch the first teaser next week.

At the airport

"Ok, Sanal just be sure to contact Mithun for any doubts that may arise during the shoot. And keep in touch with Dinesh uncle for the approval, hm?" Vinay instructed him before boarding the plane.

Sameer added saying that he should behave with them professionally and not be provoked by his son, Suresh.

Sanal said "I will try, Dad. But I won't promise. If that stup...man does something to disturb me, I will throw him out," Sameer looked at Dino signalling him to control his headstrong son.

Dino complied and bid them bye for a safe journey.

"Well, where we off to? Our usual club or bar or anything else?" Dino jumped on the passenger seat of the Hummer and saw his friend don the sunglasses saying

"Billiard club," Sanal smiled and started the engine to much surprise of his friend.

The corner of the street

"Ready, we will only get the girl and not her friends. At the drop of the power, you can drug her drinks and then bring her here. Then we can take her to the Boss. Understood?" the man in the hoodie explained to his hired goons who nodded their head at his command.

In the evening

Varma Residence

Prisha was checking herself in the mirror the last time, before she left for the party.

Benisha was chatting with Sharanya in the living room and eating her homemade paratha with panner chilli.

"You have started here itself, Benny! Can't you wait till we reach the college!" Prisha was staring at her friend who was stuffing her mouth with the food with zero attention to her friend.

Sharanya saw her daughter drag the munching Benny to the front door.

The discotheque party in the University

Gaurav was jamming to the music from outside the hall on his bike, waiting for his friends to come.

"Hey, Gaurav, let's go yaar. The party is grooving man!" His friends came to drag him inside the hall. But he said that he was waiting for his friends.

"Come on, Gaurav. You are still playing around with those two. Pick one, man!" His friend made the statement without realising.

Hearing it, Gaurav caught hold of his collar and said looking straight in his eyes.

"One more word. And I will bury you right here!" he voice sounded quite raspy and bold. The friend saw a different Gaurav who was suddenly turned into a mafia don threatening to kill him if he didn't leave.