Chapter 29. Our First Kiss

The next day

Menon Residence

Sanal was feeling elated at the moment he spent with Prisha and thought that he would surely find the love that he missed in his life.

He got up to rush to the office to finish his pending work and meet Prisha for telling her about him and Amritha to clear the air about their relationship.

Varma Residence

"Pradeep, I hope you would be okay with the wedding within a month. I just thought I should discuss this before we can make any final decisions,"

"No problem, We are already preparing for Previn's wedding within 4 months. So, it would not be much a problem. I think we can go with the same planner that we have arranged for Previn's wedding. What do you say?" Pradeep made a suggestion to the Menon family who thought about the same.

Latha told about the little time for the preparation and asked Sameer to consider the suggestions. The family had visited their high priest to check for the auspicious day for the marriage. The priest told them that any day within the next month would auspicious for the children as per their star sign.

Finally, the family agreed for the preparation and would share their ideas with each other.

At the café

Prisha was waiting for Sanal for their date. She sipped on her tea and looked around to pass her time.

She saw some children blowing bubbles on the side of the street.

The children were not bothered by the honks of the vehicle on the road. They were undisturbed by the passerby giving them a wonderous look.

They were so busy in their own world with just one intention – having fun.

Snap!

Prisha looked at the person who had snapped his fingers in front of her face. She smiled at see his happy face.

"Was I late?" Sanal asked her who shyly shaked her head as a 'no' Sanal loved the fact that she was different from all the girls that he had encountered.

She was traditional in her looks but modern in her thinking.

He was intrigued by her and wanted to know more about her.

"You said you wanted to tell me something important. What was it?" Prisha asked him keeping the tea cup aside giving him her full attention.

Sanal felt tensed at her look and fiddled with his coffee cup in front of him.

He then felt two slender soft hands make their way to his tensed hands. He looked in her eyes and got relaxed to tell her the truth.

After half an hour.

Prisha felt the tears fall from his eyes who were just looking down broken hearted after telling her about him and Amritha.

Sanal took back his hands and looked down feeling her leaving his life forever.

"Do you still love her?" Prisha asked the general question that he was expecting to which he answered truthfully.

"*inhales deeply* I don't know," Sanal looked straight in her eyes and saw her expressionless.

She got up from her seat, moving towards the café exit. Sanal had assumed for her to react like this.