Chapter 57. Mysterious lover?!

Mumbai

SoVin Industries

Vinay was sitting on the couch having his Sonia nearby him, cutting him the apple. He had returned home after a month treatment in the hospital and was undertaking the physiotherapy for his spondylitis. Sonia was making sure to strengthen him with her diligent care and strict healthy diet.

Vinay kept the call from Pradeep who was getting tensed for his Prisha.

Vinay pacified him saying that their Kanna was in safe hands and would join them for Veena's baby shower after two weeks.

Prisha had her internal exams lined up this week. So, she had asked her Appa if she could skip her internals for the baby shower.

Well, her Appa kept the baby shower matching his Kanna's time schedule, even after her constant negation to not disturb the family tradition just for her.

Her Appa silenced her saying that she was more precious than some tradition.

Being the studious one, Vinay loved that she was adamant to prove her worth to her family, especially her in-laws. Yes, Vinay didn't register the lovebirds divorce papers in the court as he needed them to realise their undying love for each other.

Among them, Latha was the first one to praise and protect her Prisha. As she loved and missed her badly.

The family would always call her asking her about her college and her new life in the city.

Two weeks back

One evening, Prisha was walking in a busy street while eating her butterscotch ice cream.

She had called her Benny who missed her call for the past few days.

"Don't worry, Ishu, I will purchase the babygifts from us for the baby shower. Dude, you should call up Gaurav. He has been calling you for the past two days and your call was going on voicemail. What happened?!" Benisha was sipping her coffee and ordering the croissant for her afternoon snack in the café.

 What happened?!" Benisha was sipping her coffee and ordering the croissant for her afternoon snack in the café

"I know, Benny. I was just busy with assignments and recitals. Gosh! ça me fatigue*!" Prisha then licked her ice cream, making some drip on her chin.

She seemed to be walking on the avenue of likely a shopping street, not in Sydney. As the people were in their beach wear and tanned with the beach sun! Super suspicious.

(*ça me fatigue - 'it is tiring me out' in French)

Benny almost spilled her coffee, hearing her fluent French. She shaked her head to correct her hearing and asked her again.