Chapter 13. Forget me not!

At the shopping mall

The Café

Latha told her inner turmoil to Sonia who listened to her getting worried.

"Hey, hope I not late," Rekha came jogging towards them followed by Amritha who hugged her aunties missing their hugs.

After hearing the situation, Amritha spoke

"I think we should wait for him to digest the fact that I was never in love with him. We should not suddenly get him married just like that. Why should we spoil the life of the girl, knowingly?"

Sonia agreed on her views but Latha was not satisfied. She spoke frustrated.

"Then! What do I do? See my son die every day in this stupid heartbreak! I can't do that. I need to find a way to pacify his breaking heart. I need to..." Sonia caught hold of her hand and tried to calm her.

Amritha thought for a while. Then suddenly something clicked her.

"What if we make him fall in love with the girl of our choice? How is that?" Sonia looked at the splitting image of her cracked head bestie who was nodding her head at her daughter's idea.

"Ami! It doesn't happen in real life, but only in tv serials. So, my advice...stop watching those dumb serials with your mom!!" Amritha sat back on her seat after getting scolded by Sonia. She went to sipping her strawberry flurry with a pout.

"Actually..." Latha was staring at the women in front of her to continue her sentence.

"Yes, aunty. We can," Sonia glared at Amritha but remembered a certain someone who was fit for the role.

"I might have someone. But I am not sure if it might work..." Amritha encouraged Sonia, to continue her part of the plan.

Sonia showed the pic of Prisha to the trio who gawked at her pretty face. 

"Wow! Aunty, who is she?" Amritha was awestruck by her simplicity and knew that her friend would definitely fall head over heels for her

Sonia explained her reference to them who were getting their hopes high.

Amritha suggested that Sanal and Prisha should meet up at random places almost accidently for their plan to work.

Sonia gave a thumbs up to her idea waiting for the other two.

"But, what if the other family members come to know about it? Especially Vinay and Sameer? Then what are we going to explain them?" Latha spoke her thoughts to which Amritha assured her that none of them would come to know if they are alert and secretive of their plan.

Just like that the four women of the Sanal-Prisha matchup committee shaked their hands in agreement.

Their first stage was to make them meet at places of their common interest.