Chapter 18. Take my breath away!

At the remote area of an abandoned railway station, two young men in their late 20s were walking with the broken pipe.

As the pipe moved over the rough cemented floor of the old railway platform, it made the most excruciating screeching noise. The ceiling of the platform echoed with the screams of two mid 40s men held captive.

One of the young man smiled teasingly at the man in the front tied to the broken metal chair with another man tied behind him.

"So, we can make this less hurtful or a long series to howling from either one of you. You decide, hm?" The young man with the bandana twisted his lips to the right saying his concern for their captive.

The other young man scoffed at the contradictory statement made by his friend.

"Fuck off!" one of the tied man spitted on his threatening words. The bandana guy hissed at his words being so hurtful for him, clutching his heart mockingly.

He just breathed deeply and smashed the tied man's left leg with the pipe making him howl at the impact.

The other captive tried to look behind at what was the reason for his partner to scream like that.

The other young man got up from the chair and hummed

"Isn't it too weird that you have the guts to say this to us. Do you even know what we can do to you, hm?" The frightened men were starting to realise their words but to what context was still clueless.

They were just having their morning dose of puff with a hot cup of tea near the tea stall. When they were abruptly kidnapped by the young men.

"But, why have you kidnapped us?!! What have we done?!!!" the man in pain tried to understand the bizarre situation.

Sanal looked at Dino who tightened his bandana and smiled.

"Well, we just love to kidnap kidnappers! Does that answer your question, hm?" Dino mocked them who looked at them still trying to scratch their head.

"Who told you to kidnap the Varma girl, hm?" Sanal asked resting his right foot on the broken chair looking straight in the captive's eyes.

He said that he was clueless of their questions and were normal citizen like them.

Sanal straightened himself irritated and punched the man's face with a hard blow. The man spitted blood at the powerful impact.

Seeing the splattered blood on the floor, the other man blurted out all the information of the kidnapping.

He stopped at the point of naming their boss to which Dino grabbed his hair. He brought the gun near his neck and smiled saying

"I won't even flinch! Speak!!" The man got terrorised at their words and their eyes shaked.

They thought that it was better to speak up or end up 6 feet under.

After hearing the name of the boss, both Sanal and Dino got surprised and thought to inform Vinay once he is back from the conference in two days.

They thought to held the captives in their hideout till Vinay decides on how to deal with them.

Tribhanga Artworks

Veena was thinking about Xavier's proposal and was not understanding on how to convince her parents.

Her assistant came inside to inform her about the visit to one of her clients office for their makeover. It was the first time Veena had received the invite to design an office space, which was a big step in her career.