Chapter 76. Helping her out!

In the motel room,

Prisha was thinking about the Amritha situation and wondering whether she had also misunderstood Sanal and their confusions in the past.

"Honey, you have got messages from RM. I think its regarding your project that you submitted," Sanal handed her the phone and went to arrange their bed for sleeping.

Prisha slumped on the bed with tears in her eyes, making Sanal approach her.

"Sunshine, what happened, huh?" he caressed her hair who looked at him shedding nonstop tears.

"*sniff* she rejected my project...*sniff* said it was childish..." Prisha tried to tell him the mail that she got from her HoD.

Sanal tsked and took her in his lap, sitting on the floor. She hugged his body not stopping her tears.

Sanal pacified her saying that he would help her to prepare a new fresh project. Prisha backed and shaked her head saying that it would be too late. As the last date was after two days, and she didn't have her laptop to go over the project to rectify it.

Sanal said that if she had saved it in her mail, then it would be easier to download it and work on it.

Prisha saw the hope in his words and nodded to his comforting words.

Both of them sat together to re-edit the project on Sanal's laptop and Prisha sang the lines to explain to him the notation for the songs that she had worked on.

As the morning dusk hit their room, Sanal was able to prepare the last detailing of the project along with the presentation for her personal performance in front of her department heads.

He sighed a relaxed breath patting himself on the back to make an effort for his love.

He turned to see her wiggle softly in her sleep. He smiled remembering how she had gone to sleep slowly, trying hard to stay awake.

He kept the laptop aside and pulled her in his arms, sleeping to relax his tired back.

At 1 pm afternoon,

Prisha slowly got up and saw her Sanal clutching on her fragile body closer.

She brushed his hair and pecked his forehead. As she backed she saw his lusty eyes smiling at her.

He pulled her over him and took her inviting lips in a passionate kiss. She hummed in satisfaction at his strength to make her wiggling self still with his buffed arms.

How hard he was trying to not kiss her but she was driving him crazy with her innocent hazel eyes.

As she went to grab his hair in her slender grip. Sanal got up with her in his lap, backing a little. She got disappointed at missing his touch but noticed that he had heavy eyelids and drowsy face.

He suggested to refresh and have their brunch along with Amritha to have some serious talks with her.

In the motel beach, Amritha was soaking the sun on one of the beach chairs, when she felt some shadows crowding over her.

She pouted removing the beach hat from her face to see the intruders.

"Ugh!!not you two again!" She then picked her bag to escape from their nagging.

Sanal stood in front of her to stop her. She twisted her face at him and turned to see Prisha wiggling her eyebrows.

They both caught hold of her arm and took her to the café to talk.