Chapter 66. Angel in white

"Excuse me?! What did you say?!" Prisha stood before him, with hands on her hips. She was getting a headache at the return of the angry bull and her efforts to control him. She had just come out of making her heart understand to let go of the bad trauma, including him and his tantrum.

"Sanal, we are divorced and as far as I know. I don't have any feelings for you..." Prisha continued to express her heartfelt emotions to not fall in the trap again.

"Sunshine..." Sanal got up and went to grab her hands when she signalled him to stay away from her, getting frustrated.

" Don't call me that!! I am not your wife anymore...." She interrupted him clutching her forehead.

" ...yeah, but...you are the one I love," she saw the tears in his eyes...again. She couldn't reprimand what was happening with him. But she needs to put a halt to this...once and for all.

"No... not anymore..." Prisha sounded quite adamant in her words as she said it looking straight in his eyes.

Sanal saw only sadness, anger and....more hatred for him, which answered his question of ever getting any love from her. She was right there was no love left for him in her.

He looked down biting his lips and nodded his head agreeing to her words, which somewhat convinced her.

"Look, Sanal. I know that you want fight with every other person in the radar. But please, he is my friend. And I request you to not put your nose into my business. ok? you are here to protect me. Do that. and everything else...is not your concern," Saying so, Prisha went to her room to have some shut eye. Sanal didn't clarify as he knew her behaviour towards him was what he expected after the trauma that she had endured because of ...him.

At around 10 pm, her phone rang showing Lisa's name.

Lisa told her that it was Joonie who had instigated Sanal by saying things to anger him.

Prisha said that she would talk to him the next morning, in class. As she knew that Joonie was not the only one at fault but was also aware about her ex-husband and his anger issue.

For now, she wanted to clear her head.

She moved to the kitchen to eat something as her hunger streak was coming back.

"There is some pulav in the fridge. Microwave it," Sanal then grabbed the bottle to move in his room.

Prisha felt bad at the misunderstanding that happened in between them...again.

Sanal's room

Sanal opened the door at the first knock, fearing that his Prisha might be in some trouble

Prisha looked at him with a cute face, melting his heart. He eyed her and smiled at her attempt to converse with him.