Chapter 46. Please Forgive me?!

For a few days, Prisha used to juggle from her house to Menon's. As the Previn-Uvika wedding was underway the coming month, so she was packed with her schedule.

Every morning, she used to diligently help her mother-in-law in the household. She would make a point to make all of Sanal's favourite dishes keeping in mind his diet regime. He would get his protein shake ready on the bedside table as he would come out of the gym room attached to his bedroom.

He would get his daily protein-filled diet with eggs, green salad or fruit bowl. Prisha knew about his allergies and was careful on selecting the food menu for him.

She would also advise Soumya on getting the proper exercise regime of yoga, or morning brisk walk with lots of juices and leafy vegetables.

Sameer would never leave the house in the morning without his special milkshake prepared by his beloved daughter-in-law Prisha. He would also get his hot lunch sent by her on time to the office with special unsweetened dessert of the day.

Latha was happy to have a daughter who would take care of each and every family members with so much love and affection.

Sanal observed the way his wife took so much attention to him and his family members.

But he was sad as she had stopped talking to him from the time of Trishna's wedding. She would only do her duty towards him but avoided his calls and actions to talk to her, very smartly even in front of the family.

Few days back, she even started avoiding eye contact with him as he would try to flirt with her through his eyes. She knew that he would be successful if she would melt down to his flirtatious ways and moreover she started developing a sense of hatred with his mere touch or at time even his presence.

'48 kg,' Prisha looked at the weighing scale and wondered why she was losing weight like this.

For the past few days, she was feeling too tired to even move around the house. She would just slump down anywhere comfortable, if she gets tired or breathless.

She thought to visit the doctor just in case, there was some other unknown issue.

At the hospital

Veena had come for her regular check-up in her second trimester. Prisha took the required documents to the lab and wanted to stay with Veena for each and every step of the pregnancy.

Veena waited for her in the scan room but she was taking too long to come. Suddenly

"Mam, there is a woman fainted near the billing counter. I think she had come with you, perhaps?" a nurse came rushing inside the scan room, informing an incident she witnessed outside the room.

Veena was shocked to see her Prisha being fanned resting on the bench. She immediately told the nurse to take her to the ER to check her.

The doctor's cabin

Prisha was tearing up on hearing the news, spoken by the doctor who assured that it was just a temporary situation. Veena consoled her saying that the reports may be showing only the minor health condition. Maybe with regular medications and diet, the reports may come positive. Prisha tried to smile at her assurance and clutched the reports in her hands.

The doctor assigned her some medications and food diet which she needed to follow strictly to come out of her illness.

Prisha dropped Veena home and went to do grocery shopping in the nearby mart as Latha was quite busy with the wedding preparation for their Veena and Xavier.

Sanal's new office

Sanal was happy with the arrangements done by his secretary for his new cabin. He told him to inform his uncle and father about the inauguration to fix the date for the same.