Chapter 65. Love triangle...

Sanal watched the entire scene from the kitchen area whilst making her tea.

'Lucky bastard!' He then kept the cups on a tray and approached her who was glancing through his records collection.

"See something you like?" Prisha smiled and nodded her head.

Sanal raised the cup to her smilingly. Both of them then sat on the couch and were silent for a while sipping their drink.

5 mins

...

7 mins

...

9 mins

"Sanal, about Appa...you were saying that...um...we are facing some problems. What is it?" Prisha wanted to pacify her racing heart about the news that was informed by Sanal in the university.

Sanal kept the cup on the table and started to tell her the events that had unfolded in the past few months in the family.

Of course, including Vinay's murder attempt, making her get up in a shock.

"What?!! I wanna see him...Now!! Let's...let's...go. We can get on your jet and just go...please Sanal I wanna see him," Prisha was moving her bags to the front door, getting tenser.

Sanal grabbed her hands and hugged her saying that her Appa was now out of danger.

He cupped her crying face assuring her that it was not advisable to take her to India, as enemies were eyeing their every move. Telling her the actuality of her university dormitory situation which was planted by the enemies to harm her or worst kill her.

So, Prisha was required to stay with him and away from the problem, till they are able to settle the issue, Vinay style.

Prisha was still not satisfied and asked him if she could at least talk to him.

Sanal then thought about her request and told her that they can talk in the morning. As now, everyone would be vigil considering that it would be high alert from the enemies scanner.

So, they can talk when Dan would send a safe go from Vinay's side.

Prisha slightly understood the seriousness of the problem. She thanked Sanal to help her Appa and was remorseful at suspecting him.

Sanal brushed it off saying

"Well. If you think. In a way I deserved it," he raised his eyes at her mischievous smile.

"Yeah, you did," affirming it in a sassy manner she picked the cups, moving to the kitchen area. She washed them and dried her hands.

He knew that she was serious about what she said, but he managed to shake it off as her taunt. As this was the least, he had expected from her after...

She looked at Sanal who gestured his hands towards her room.

Prisha's room