Chapter 56. SoVin - forever!

Mumbai

SoVin Industries ltd.

Conference room

Vinay was patiently listening to the accusations put forward by the senior members of the board.

"How could you do this to us, Vinay? We trusted you!" One of the members barked at him, raising the blood of the young ones who were held back by the mighty Vinay.

After some time, they heard some distant noises from outside the room. Vinay signalled Dan to open the door and check.

But...

Bang! Bang!

Bang! Bang!

Sanal saw his uncle fall back with a force and lie on the floor with closed eyes.

Dino marched at the person who had shot their Mafia don with so much courage.

Benisha then smacked the women's head twisting her hand behind her back and slammed her face on the table.

Sanal carried his uncle and drove off to the hospital to save their precious Vinay.

At the hospital

Sonia barged into the hospital ER and marched at Dan. She grabbed his collar and shouted

"You were supposed to protect him! You were his shield! How could you! You coward?!!" she then slapped the bodyguard who equally understood his madam's state.

Reena managed to separate the crying Sonia who was wailing her eyes out at the state of her Vinay.

The doctor came out and was approached by the family members. Vinod made sure to calmly ask the doctor about the condition of his little brother.

"He is out of danger. The bullet managed to only graze his rib bone and not cause serious injuries. But I will keep him here for few days, just for observations," the doctor explained them that their saviour was out of danger.

Sonia requested to meet her husband but was not let inside the room. The doctor advised her to see the patient only after the operation lag time i.e., after five hours. But she started to shout at the doctor for not letting her see him. Vinod came to get her out of the scene and made her sit on the bench, holding her hands.

"Nia, he needs to rest. Give him some time...our warrior will come back, hm?" Vinod cupped her crying face who saw the courage in Vinod who was trying to control his fear. But he needed to make her understand that...

"...He needs you right now. More than anyone else. So, Nia please. Gather yourself. Be his strength. Like he is...for us..." Vinod then hugged her to control her cries which were only getting worse.

After an hour,

The family members left to get the clothes and supplies for the other members who were staying back in the hospital. Sonia was sitting silently near the bench and watched the room, when she would be called to see her Vinay.