Chapter 25. Clueless Lover!

"Who?" Latha asked him to test his fib. Sanal looked at her and said

"Mom, do you suspect me?!!"

"Yes!!" Latha spoke looking straight in his eyes. Sanal got angered and took out his phone. He scanned his phone till he found the one face that would convince his mother.

He showed her the face of his so-called lover. Latha was again shocked at the face on the phone screen.

Dino came running to see the face that his friend had shown to Latha. 

Sanal looked at the angered face of his friend who clenched his jaw

Sanal looked at the angered face of his friend who clenched his jaw. Dino saw the sneaking way Sanal used the website photoshoot reference as a convincing tool for his mother.

Latha smiled at the choice of his son. She hugged him and asked his approval again to be sure. Sanal blindly agreed at the smilingly face of his mother.

Vinay and Sameer entered the house after hearing the loud talks between the mother and son. They rushed to stop Sanal in tensing Latha more and tell him about her fragile health condition.

Latha showed the photo to Sameer who looked at his son in amusement. She told him that Sanal had wished to marry the girl in the photo.

Vinay was internally admiring how luck had played in the favour of the naïve Sanal.

"So, you wish to marry her, is it?!!" Vinay asked his stubborn clueless nephew who looked here and there.

"Yes, coz...um...I-I love her...yeah, I love her and I will not marry anyone but her. And...and if you try to marry me off to someone else, I will...I will remain a celibate for life!" Sanal blurred out whatever ideas came to his mind.

Vinay raised his eyebrow at the drama that his nephew was trying to pull. He thought to stretch his nephew's imagination and waited till he finished his monologue.

After the silence that prevailed in the Menon household following the dramatic dialogue delivery of Sanal Menon.

Vinay looked at Sameer smilingly and put his hands on his nephew's shoulder.

"Ok," Sameer smiled widely at their attempt to sweetly trap their stubborn Sanal in his own web.

Sanal was confused at the approval given by his tenacious uncle and before he could clarify.

"So, how about the next weekend? We can keep the engagement the next weekend and the marriage after a month? How's that sound? Satisfying?!!" Sameer talked professionally with his son who was lost for words at the way his family was behaving.

First, they agreed to his tantrum.

Second, they were happy for his choice.

Third, his stubborn, vicious, so-called mafia of an uncle was happy with him!!