Chapter 21. Sanal's Bride

Menon residence

A tensed Latha was sitting on the couch in her room shedding tears after witnessing Amritha's wedding.

Sameer gave her the water to calm her and spoke

"Dear, why are so worried?!! We will find the perfect partner for our Sanal. Don't you trust me?!!"

"It is not about trust, Sameer! I can't watch him sulk every day! I just want him to be happy with someone who will love him and take care of him. That is the least I can wish for my son's happiness. Shouldn't I?!" Latha complained to her husband who tsked and hugged her sobbing self.

He thought about her words and realised that they need to find a life partner for their son.

Latha told him about the Varma family and their lovely daughter, Prisha.

She continued telling him about the good background of the family and the humbleness of their daughter.

Sameer promised her that he will arrange a meeting between the family elders to discuss the future of their children.

Latha was somewhat satisfied that she was at least able to convey her heartfelt desire for a better future for her son.

Varma Hotel Corporation office

"Vinay! How nice to see you! What brings you here at my humble office?" Pradeep welcomed Vinay in his office.

Vinay was informed by Sameer on Latha's desire for Prisha and Sanal's matrimony. So, as an informant for both the family, he thought to visit the Varma's for a formal introduction of the family over dinner.

"Of course. We will surely join for a dinner. But..." Pradeep was hesitating on dictating his thoughts.

"But, what Pradeep?" Vinay encouraged him to which Pradeep got up from his seat and walked towards the office window.

He gazed at the busy street surrounding the Metro and its occupants hurrying to their destinations.

Vinay was worried that he might have to return empty handed.

"Vinay, my daughter is very fragile. She is strong minded, but her heart... It is still not strong enough. She is pampered a lot by all of us. *huff* you can say she is my angel!" Pradeep explained the humble nature of his only daughter.

Vinay remembered the one person who also considered his Reine as an angel. He smiled and got up from his seat knowing exactly the feelings of a father.

"Pradeep, I know how you feel. I am not telling you to marry off your daughter just like that. We can meet up with each other. See how compatible our family is. And then perhaps if all is well, we can consider the proposal. If not, then we can always be friends. No matter what." Vinay was hoping to get Pradeep accept their dinner invitation.

Sameer wanted to meet Pradeep himself. But when Vinay came to know about Latha's interest towards Prisha as Sanal's bride. Vinay volunteered to convey their message to Pradeep with whom he had developed a friendly bond over the time.

He wanted to handle the situation smoothly and for the betterment of both the family.

Flashback

The Empire Hotel Corporation Office

The board members agreed on the proposition for the new order that they received.

Sameer told his assistant to forward the mail once the order has been processed.

He was thinking of his conversation with Latha in the morning for a bride for Sanal.