Chapter 52. My Friend

Sydney, Australia

The university

Prisha was trying to move out of the vocal class to the music studio for her practice.

"Hey," Prisha looked back at the call and was waiting for him to continue.

"You must be the new entrant, right?" He asked her who nodded her head.

"Hi, I am RM. But you can call me Joonie," He extended his hands for a handshake from her who was hesitant at first but saw that he was a real gentleman and accepted it smiling. 

(RM / Joonie)

(RM / Joonie)

He gave his famous dimpled smile at her cute face. He told her that he was also assigned for the upcoming recital in the seminar hall this Saturday.

Prisha then told him that she was finding it difficult to move from the vocal class to the music studio as both the rooms were quite far from each other.

RM told her to switch anyone of her seven days class with any of her classmates who would be happy to help her. He suggested his bestie, Jackson's name who was finding the need for a music class in between his pizza delivery job.

They then moved to the music studio for their practice session.

Italy

Grand hotel

Sanal told Prerna to ready the documents for their meeting with the clients.

The meeting went well, with the clients opting for their sponsorship in the Business school. Sanal was happy with the results and wanted to convey the happy news to Dino.

"Yeah," Dino sounded least interested in hearing his friends voice.

"Dino! We got it! The clients were very happy with my proposal! This will definitely be a good turn in our business," Sanal sounded happy and was bursting with eagerness to listen to the praises from his bestie.

But he heard only silence, he called him to which he heard a snicker from Dino.

"Why are you so excited about, huh?! I mean that's what you wanted, right? Fame, wealth and success...for yourself, wasn't it? Mr. Sanal!" Dino gritted his teeth saying those words which were whirling in his head for so long.

He couldn't forgive his friend who was foolish enough to let go of such a gem like Prisha and for what – a little misunderstanding.

Sanal didn't even bother to clarify it with Prisha in the first place and straight away gave her the divorce.

Dino promised himself that he would only accompany Sanal for business purpose and nothing else.

"Dino, why are you behaving like this with me! what have I done wrong, huh?!!" Sanal got frustrated and sad at the response for his success from his only bestie.