Chapter 26. Our First date!

❤️❤️❤️A special Chapter for my special day. I thank all the people for giving your immense love and support for me on this day. The day I was bought in this world and was able to experience being the support and love of my family and friends. 

I also dedicate this chapter to my lovely readers who have supported me and showered their praises for my work. ❤️❤️❤️

The chapter starts here*****

The Varmas were shopping for the engagement of their daughter. Sharanya was excitedly selecting the saree for her daughter who opted for a traditional look for the engagement.

Benisha was helping Previn to get the right suit for his styling with Uvika who was arguing with Gaurav over the color of her lehenga.

"Gaurav for the last time I am telling you it is maroon not RED!" Uvika almost lost her cool trying to make Gaurav to accept the maroon color of her lehenga.

Benisha laughed at their antics and moved her attention in the selection of Previn's suit.

Pradeep had come out in his fittings amazing the crowd outside who were awestruck at his late 50s mafia look.

Sharanya smiled at him who slyly winked at her making her shy.

Prisha loved the way her parents had the love still going strong after so many years. She just hoped that she would find the same love with her husband.

She excused herself to get fresh air getting little suffocated and teared up.

The ladies from the groom's family were dropped by Sanal to the boutique to match their engagement dresses with the Varmas.

"Ok, ladies. Here is your stop. Shall I come at 4 to pick you, hm?" Sanal parked the car and got down with them asking their approval for the pickup time.

Sonia said that it would be fine as they were planning to have a little eat out with the ladies group. Sanal laughed at his aunt to get a smack on his arm.

"Shut up, kid! Now go before your uncle shouts at you for coming late in the office...as usual!" Sonia shouted at him mockingly who saluted her taking her order.

He watched his mom genuinely happy after a long time. And it was all because of him and his marriage.

He never wanted her smile to fade and promised himself to always keep her happy just like that. If getting married was the answer to her smile then so be it.

As he went to drive off, he saw his precious art walking on the steps of the boutique. She seemed tensed at something. He thought to ask her the reason and approached her smilingly.

"Hey!" Prisha jumped at his call scaring him a little. She caught hold of her forehead trying to calm herself.

"What are you doing here?!" Prisha asked him out of irritation seeing him almost everywhere that she went.

Before he could answer, she told him to leave from the premises. He raised his eyebrows at her attitude and asked her the same question.

"I am here for my engagement shopping...with my fiancé," She hoped that he would go after mentioning her fiancé as an excuse. But to her disappointed, he just snickered at her.

She tilted her head asking as in for his expression.

"I wanna see him," Prisha never thought that he would ever say something like meeting her fiancé whom she had not meet yet.

"Um...he...is ...busy. Shopping," She then looked away to avoid his questionable gaze.

He tried to move inside to which she blocked him saying "Wh-where are you going?!"