Chapter 22. Veena's Dilemma

The next day

"Hahaha.... you lost!! I can't believe I beat the gamer in his own game! Woah!!!" Vineeth rolled his eyes at the teasing words of Sanal.

Sanal did a small victory dance at this good luck annoying Vineeth. Sanal used to always land up in the Nair household to spend time with Vineeth and Rajeev. Their brotherly bonding was always appreciated by their parents.

Veena smiled at their bonding and told the maid to bring her laptop bag from her room.

She was getting ready for the presentation that she was supposed to do at the Diago industries.

She hoped to get a positive response from Sandra which was crucial for her career.

Reena came jogging to give her the sweetened curd for good luck.

Veena thanked her mom and bid her bye to her siblings who were fighting like kids.

She felt light headed suddenly as she walked down the stairs.

She shaked her head thinking that it might be coz of lack of sleep.

She was skipping her sleep for the past few days, to concentrate on preparing the perfect presentation for the Diago industries office space.

She told the driver to take the car to Diago industries as she didn't want to risk any accidents.

Sovin Industries ltd.

"Thanks, I was relaxed when you gave your affirmation to do the photoshoot at such a short notice. Many thanks to you," Dino thanked his muse who came in the nick of the time to do the solo shoot for the opening website page.

"Its fine. I just did it as a friendly gesture. Nothing else. And I wanted to repay you for saving me from the goons the other day," Prisha was removing the jewellery she had used for the photoshoot. The makeup artist was helping her in removing the delicate hairstyle.

Dino smiled at her modesty and told her to wait for the paycheck.

"Oh, it is not required. *sigh* I just came to help as a friend. Please I don't want any pay check for that. Please, Dhananjay," Prisha tried to refuse the pay check for modelling for their website.

"No, you deserve it. And please call me Dino. Dhananjay feels very professional. We are friends right?" Prisha smiled at his friendly talks. She picked her bag and told him that she would send him the dress back to the office.

Dino escorted her out of the office not before thanking her the umpteenth time.

Prisha said that she will surely come if he requires the need for any model work.

Dino was finally happy with his photoshoot. As he had got what the website needed and was ready to send the final photos to the creative department.

Sanal reached the office an hour later and asked for Dino who had gone to the printing press office, as informed by the secretary.

The secretary showed him the pay check of the model who had forgotten to take the same.

Sanal was puzzled to see a name which seemed quite familiar. He shrugged his thought and told the secretary to mail the same to the said person.

Varma residence

Uvika was sitting with her mother-in-law in selecting the latest jewellery design as a part of the wedding shopping.