Chapter 10. Her Saviour.

Sharanya told the students to take him to the nearby police station and register a sexual harassment case on him.

The students were waiting for this. They didn't waste any time and took the culprit by his collar.

"Um...students! Don't manhandle him, Please!" The students looked at each other and nodded their head smirking at the request of their favourite Sonia Mam.

The Chancellor was quizzed at how she was able to catch hold of his lie so effortlessly.

To which Sharanya explained that one can never tell a lie backwards, even if they try to.

Sonia was amazed at Sharanya's talent and thought about her invite to her house.

They both parted their ways in the evening, confirming the coming Sunday as their family lunch.

Nair residence

Sonia was explaining the incidence that happened in the university.

Vinay saw the enthusiasm in her face which she always has when narrating a story.

He smiled in between and saw how his wife had managed to put a pause at the kids who were listening to her so diligently.

He nudged Veena who was wide mouthed, jolting her. She passed the salt asked by her uncle going back to her aunt's interesting tale.

"And then what? He was guilty as proved by Sharanya Mam. I tell you such type of men should be punished ruthlessly. Prison is not the answer for their crime, humph, bastard! That bloody..." Vinay cleared his throat to make his wife stop cussing before the children would burn their ears.

Sonia slumped on the chair after taking the roti in her plate. The others too resumed their eating taking the hint from their strict uncle.

Vinay's room

"Don't forget to break his legs along with his arms, when you find him. I don't want him to walk till he realises that not everyone keeps mum at the horrible acts pulled by bastards like him," Dan agreed at his boss's command. Vinay kept the phone aside and felt two soft hands caressing his chest.

He smiled and pulled her in front of him, caressing her soft cheeks.

"Did you call Dan, now?" Sonia caught him who had tried to hide his mafia activities from his clever wife.

"Um...yeah. We were discussing the trip next week for the Colombia conference. I was explaining to him to strengthen the security in the university," Vinay plugged his mobile to the charger. Sonia moved in front of him with her hands on her hips.

Sonia looked at his eyes and spoke

"University?" Vinay tried to mumble some assuring words to calm his enraging wife.

Sonia had taken his promise to stay from her work place. Especially his mafia clan. But since he was over caring husband who doesn't think of anything but the safety of his family, would never listen to her at times.

"Listen, Reine! I am doing it for your safety ok? I care about you," Vinay then took her in a hug moving her side by side.

Sonia then calmed at his trick and then told him that he need not worry. As Sharanya had taken care of the situation by sending the culprit to prison for good.

Vinay raised his eyebrows and got caught in another line of praises for her new catch of the day – Sharanya.

He left her knowing exactly where this conversation was leading and tried to sleep, if he could.