Chapter 37. The loving Wife?

At the living room

The family waited for their new member to show up to welcome her with their gifts.

Prisha went to Latha who blessed her with a peck on her forehead. Sameer side hugged her and patted her head lovingly.

"Chech, would you like some juice or tea?" Soumya asked her Prisha Chech to which Prisha replied tea and went to help her out. Latha had taught Soumya to be independent and be responsible from a young age, seeing the carelessness that she had suffered from raising Sanal. Latha always repented at not being strict enough to her son as she was for Soumya. 

Sanal saw that she had apparently changed her saree on his remark making him slightly sad for his behaviour but

They were chatting and having their breakfast with Sanal quietly observing his 'wife' mingling smartly with his family.

"Dad, we should go. The meeting?" Sanal got up from his seat and reminded Sameer who screwed his eyebrows.

"Sanal! You can relax for today. I mean you need to visit the Varma's and moreover you have to leave for Switzerland, hm?" Sameer patted his shoulders to which he side eyed Prisha who was blushing badly.

"About that, dad...um...I don't think we can go. I mean we still have so much work to be looked after. And we have hardly a month to cover for the release of the course schedule and the appointments. *inhales deeply* Dad, we can go whenever we are free. Just not now," Sanal convinced his dad who looked at Prisha's sad face. Sameer tried to make Sanal go for the trip who didn't budge from his decision.

Prisha approached them and spoke in defence to her Sanal "Appa, its ok. I mean since the office needs him. It's important for him and his future. So, we can go anytime, hm?"

Latha patted her head lovingly who supported her husband and even respected her father-in-law's words.

The family could only desire for the new couples happiness and nothing else.

Prisha sat beside him in the front seat of his car.

"I have to leave immediately. Office needs my attention. Can you come back on your own?" Sanal voiced his opinion on her who nodded smilingly at him who preferred to not even glance at her.

Varma's residence

Sharanya was eagerly waiting for her daughter whom she had never parted with even for a day.

She used to always plead her mother to join for her school picnic or college outings. But Sharanya always kept her close to her saying that a beast would take away her princess from her mother.

Prisha smiled seeing her house which had suddenly become a new place for her.

She waited for Sanal to open her side of the door, but noticed that he had already walked towards the front door.