Chapter 63. Fight for love

Mumbai

Nair residence

The family were waiting for their saviour to reach home for a hearty welcome.

The moment Vinay entered the living room, the family began to sing 'Happy Birthday' which quizzed both Sonia and Vinay.

Seeing their confused faces, Trishna told them that they all were celebrating his rebirth in the family as the unsung hero.

Vinay felt so much admiration and love for his family and friends for their support.

Everyone was there with him still he looked worried. Veena approached him who smiled at her motherly glow. She asked him the reason to which he answered.

"My precious are still away from me, fighting for their love. How can I not be worried?" Veena caressed his hands pacifying him.

"They will be back soon and of course with good news. So don't worry, uncle. We will hear soon from either of them," Vinay had told only to Veena about his plan to make Sanal and Prisha get back together.

As he felt, Veena was closer to Prisha than any of his family members. Even Sharanya for that matter.

So, it was only after discussing with Veena that he had sent Sanal to Sydney under the pretext of safeguarding her.

Sydney

Two days prior to the debut,

Prisha was practicing in the music room getting her notes wrong, every time.

Maybe she was tensed or maybe she wanted a break.

Thinking positively, she got up from the chair and went to have a stroll in the room.

As she walked the empty hall, her hands and legs moved rhythmically to the song playing in her head.

She waltzed around the room, not aware of glistening eyes looking lovingly at her. 

As she was not a dancer, she often tripped on her long skirt

As she was not a dancer, she often tripped on her long skirt. But she tried to balance every time.

But..

RM caught her in time, by grabbing her waist. She caught hold of his strong arms and smiled endlessly at her clumsiness. She was not aware of his presence in the studio corner inside the music room, practicing his songs.

She then suddenly looked in his eyes which spelled something else. They were completely lost in each other to not notice anything. Prisha suddenly felt odd and enlightened at the same time. This new feeling was giving her a new hope, a new sense of wanting and a new bond, maybe not friendship, but something pure, something simple as a kiss.

He was her friend, her mentor, her guardian. But he was a handsome man, a gentleman, someone she longed for. A person whose shade would protect her, cherish her and even worship her.