✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Hello my dear Readers ❤️❤️❤️

I will upload the entire chapters of 'Seraphim Love - Devil&Angel series #2' on Stck.me, with some free chapters and others for followers only.

As informed earlier regarding this book, I will unpublish it from Wattpad by end of March, 2024.

The other stories will also follow the pattern of being uploaded on the other site, while slowly being unpublished from here.

For the ongoing stories also I am planning to upload them first on the other site and then here for precautionary measures.

There is a valid reason for me to do this. First and foremost being that it has become quite easy to copy the stories from here and upload it as your own.

I mean I don't understand the audacity of some people to clearly copy the stories - word by word and shamelessly upload it in their profile, stating as their own!!!. Please try to be creative and don't steal others hard-work with no remorse whatsoever!!!

Secondly, I have seen many of my good author friends here losing their stories in a flash, because of varied reasons - support to their own authors, a threat to their own profile and whatnot!!

Finally, I can not risk of opening a second account here.

So, my current followers and future ones can follow me on stck.me and also other profiles which I have mentioned there.

I do hope all of you will understand by situation. I also would like all of you to support me for my decision and follow me in my other account asap to not miss on your favourite stories!!!

Lots of love ❤️❤️

Take Care ❤️❤️