Chapter 33. My Sunshine!

The next day

Prisha, Uvika, Benisha and Gaurav went to the fields to check the farm lands and breath the fresh village air.

Uvika was talking with the farm workers, wherein Benisha and Gaurav were walking down the narrow lane between the lands.

Prisha had taken her music book to write her new musical notes which was her favourite past time.

She was looking for a spot to sit peacefully to write her notes, away from the crowd.

She found a haystack and sat on it trying to remember a tune. But only one song was playing in her ears gazing at the wonderful surroundings.

The fresh breeze, warm sun, slight earthy smell and the farm workers toiling in the land for an early day off.

She closed her eyes to arose her imaginative thinking with the music ringing in her head, ears, mouth and let out her melody.

She opened her eyes to see her world. An amazing world of floating flowers, characters playing according to her mood – fun, people dressed as animals, animals dressed as people!

(Kindly imagine Prisha singing the above song)

She ran with her flowing saree pallu and sang her heart out.

She was abruptly stopped by strong arms. She rested her breathless self on his arms knowing his scent. She slowly raised her eyes to see her Sanal giving his lovely gaze at her.

Sanal smiled at his Prisha whom he missed so much and twirled her in his arms picking her up like a feather to earn an ear blocking giggle from her.

Menons hometown mansion

The family planned to visit the ancestral temple tomorrow morning and would leave the next day to the city. As they had only few days for the marriage and many arrangements were still pending.

The family was relaxing after their dinner. The youngster of the family were playing antakshari near the mansion centre sit out. 

Sanal was working on his laptop alongside Vineeth and Dino who would rather sit with the men then play childish games with the girls (as told by Vineeth)

The singing group were stopped at the word 'O' and it was Prisha's turn to sing but somehow she was getting stuck.

Benisha started teasing her so much that even the elders started glancing at the sound. Prisha was now getting embarrassed at her bestie's words of not able to sing, being a music lover.