Chapter 55. Be my friend!

Sydney

Amusement park

Evening 6 pm.

Lisa clutched Prisha's arm and strolled through the amusement park, explaining to her the shops and the rides.

RM was just walking behind them, gazing lovingly at Prisha unknown to her but getting giggles from Kookie and Jimin

"Bro! are you gonna make your move or not?!" Jimin grabbed RM's shoulder who tsked at his words.

"Nah! I-I don't think she...likes me like that. So, yeah...no!" Jimin looked at Kookie who twisted his face and spoke

"Bro, she likes you, ok? I mean she spends most of her time with you. She likes your music. She even agreed to your stupid demand to ride the bicycle through the university corridor. Even knowing for a fact, that we might get expelled for such stupidity! Man, she is all gaga for you. What more a signal should a girl give?!!"

RM glanced at Kookie who raised his eyebrow.

He then jogged towards the ladies and told Lisa that Kookie wanted to talk to her.

Kookie grabbed Lisa's wrist and told her to accompany him and Jimin for the roller coaster. Jimin got scared at the mention of roller coaster and ran to get his Choco-chip ice-cream.

Kookie overjoyed internally, seeing his plan working. He took the clueless Lisa with him for their roller coaster ride, happily.

RM and Prisha came near the shooting arena

RM and Prisha came near the shooting arena. Prisha looked at the Giant teddy bear, making RM speak

"I can win it for you?" Prisha looked at him and shaked her head smiling. RM tsked and asked the boy to give the shooting gun. He took his aim and smiled for his Prisha.

After half an hour.

RM was laughing at the scene explained by Prisha regarding her besties and their confession drama unfolding in her house.

Prisha was holding the big teddy bear in her hand and walked with her friend who wanted to be more than her friend.

RM stopped suddenly, confusing Prisha. She looked in his brown eyes and got puzzled when he held her hand.