Chapter 78. Father's happiness.

⚠️Mature content ahead. I have put ⚠️ warning sign at the start and end of the scene so you know where to skip.

For the coming days, Prisha felt the love that she had missed from him and was constantly making him appreciative for his efforts through her assuring words.

They returned to their Sydney house after their week trip to New Zealand.

They kept a party in their return to their new friends and also to tell them their happy news of getting back together.

That evening, RM and Suga gifted them a CD including all Prisha's song and other selected songs liked by Sanal as a remembrance of their love for each other.

The maknaes – Jimin, Kookie and Lisa were so happy upon hearing that their love birds were together again.

This was what Sanal and Prisha wanted for a long time.

It was true Prisha felt his love for her at the initial stage of their relationship, but Sanal felt the depth of his love at the crucial stage of their separation.

The heartbreak was the worst for him. He had thought Amritha was his true love.

But Prisha managed to make him understand the meaning of love.

For days, they tried to hide their relationship status from their military family and detective friends. Who were constantly questioning their odd behaviour, during their calls.

Many a times, their special time was abruptly disturbed by any one of the family members. Puzzling them with their odd behaviour.

Imagine getting high in the love making session and your bestie called. Frustration. 

Especially Prisha, who was getting angrier with the sudden interruptions and would take it out on her friends in the university

As Sanal would only tell her that it was a turn on for him, making her more angry. But he managed to cool her anger down with his words and his touch, always.

Once, it was quite devasting for them as they were busy with their session.

⚠️Mature content ahead

Prisha tilted her head back at the immense pleasure that was erupting in her body. Sanal caught hold of her thighs tightly with his arms as she supported her body on the kitchen counter. He had knelt down with her legs atop his shoulders while enjoying her pure frenzy.

She moaned louder when he fondled her core more with his tongue, gripping her closer. As it was not the first time that he had done his exquisite pleasure giving session with her. But atop the kitchen counter, in broad daylight; was something erotic. Not once but twice did she frenzied with his grunting hold on her.