Chapter 50. Becoming Strangers...

Dino reached late in his apartment after the Previn and Uvika wedding hullabaloo. He slumped on the couch and tried to rearrange the pieces which they discussed about Prisha's kidnapping alongwith the recent changes in Sanal's behaviour.

Maybe Benisha was right, somebody was trying to destroy the family image or worst destroy the family itself.

He contacted Vinay to convey his thoughts, but his call went to voicemail.

He thought to tell Vinay on Monday post the meeting. Especially when Sanal would be around.

Varma residence

Prisha bid her byes to her family even after Sharanya insisted her to stay back.

But Prisha said that Vinay wanted to visit the mentor who would guide her for her music course abroad.

"Kanna, I still don't understand why you want to take up this course?! I mean you have your MBA degree. You can try in your in-laws office itself," Sharanya caressed her daughters hair who ridiculed at her mother's blunt words.

"I don't think Appa will let me work there. Especially when Sanal is..." She looked down trying to control her tears at the mention of the one person who managed to break her heart multiple times.

"Then, work in some other office! Your Appa has a lot of contacts, right? tell him to help you, hm?"

Sharanya didn't want her daughter to chase behind something that would only waste her time and efforts to no gains.

"Kanna! Let's go," Vinay came towards the mother-daughter duo to take back his precious. Sharanya gave a cold look to Vinay who ignored her, taking his precious daughter with him.

Prisha smiled at his words and left from her family residence.

Menon residence

Sanal was trying to forget the incidence thatalmost made him lose his frustration on her. His hands shaked badly to which he massagedthem. 

Flashback

Flashback

"Mr. Sanal? we are ready for the meeting. Shall we go?" Prerna waltzed her way into the Director's cabin while glancing through her iPad.

Sanal hummed and closed his laptop. He was about to take his phone, when he saw Prerna slip on the wet floor.

He caught her in nick of the time, to not let her fall by holding her waist.

He saw the way Prerna caught hold of his shoulders and was smiling quite lustily at him.

He disgusted at her unwanted advances. He tried to straighten up but she held him tight, saying