Chapter 53. Rupal?!!

The next morning

Sanal felt the headache coming at a high speed on his temples. He woke up with a groan and saw the sunrays peeping through the window of his suite room.

*Sniffs*

He moved to the sniffing sounds beside the bed and was shocked.

Prerna was crying with her head rested on her bent legs. Her clothes were tampered with and her hair were misshaped.

"Prerna! What happened?! Why are you crying?!" Sanal tried to caress her hairs at which she jolted back shouting

"Don't touch me! you are a cruel man! you...destroyed....my dream...my...innocence!!" Prerna blurred out the words in between her sniffs.

Sanal was shocked at her words and negated them saying that she was hallucinating.

To which she got up angry and low screamed at him saying

"Oh, I am dreaming, am I?! then explain this *showing her torn clothes*, huh? You are a known personality so, you can escape out of this! but what about me, huh?!! Tell me?!!"

Sanal was clueless of her accusations put on him. As he clearly remembered only sleeping on the bed and not doing anything with Prerna. He always had some consciousness even when overly drunk to distinctly memories each and every thing that might have happened.

And he was dead sure that she was lying or delusional. As he opened his mouth to object to her false claim, she immediately marched at him saying that she had the rights to fight. And if he did not agree, she would press sexual harassment charges on him.

Sanal got scared of her words and told her that he would surely take responsibility for his actions.

He promised her that he would marry her as she couldn't convince her conservative family. Her family would kill her if they came to know that she lost her innocence before marriage.

Sanal understood her dilemma and agreed to marry her once they reached Mumbai. But he was oblivious of the downplay done by Prerna to trap the billionaire businessman.

She had seen the way last night Sanal slept muttering only 'Prisha' in his sleep and not allowing her to even touch him as she tried to advance on him. Finally, she got frustrated and went outside the room to her partner in the adjacent suite room. It was only in the morning she planned the fake scenario to trap the billionaire in her web of lies.

She was well aware of the fact that Sanal was totally innocent from the accusations put by her but when she saw an opportunity, she grabbed it with no remorse.

Mumbai

SoVin industries ltd.

Vinay crumpled the papers in his hand when he heard the news from Dan. He marched out of his cabin and called Pradeep. Dino saw the way his uncle was striding towards the exit door of the SoVin industries.

He sat beside Vinay in the car who told Pradeep to accompany him to his safe place.

"Uncle, what happened?!" Dino asked Vinay with concern to which Vinay just smirked at him.

"We got the culprit who tried to destroy my Kanna's life. I will not spare them. Call Sanal and tell him to reach today itself. Arrange the jet and hurry! I don't want to waste another second on this useless piece of garbage, who tries to harm my family!" Vinay gritted his teeth knowing the exact person behind the false play.

Menon residence

Latha was instructing the maids to arrange the room upstairs as Soumya had invited her friends for a slumber party.