Chapter 30. His strength

"No! you said my name! not 'both of you' I heard it clearly!" Benisha sat on her knee and caught her hip closing in on him.

Gaurav too sat on his knees arguing with her negating her claim.

Prisha slyly got up and went outside the room giving them space. She knew that their banter would surely lead to either of them confessing.

She slightly closed the door listening to their verbal fight. She went away from there giving them the privacy that they needed for the moment.

Gaurav was getting irritated, angry and annoyed at the situation. And on top of that Benny decided to wear his favourite shirt which he had gifted her for her birthday last year.

"Fine!" Gaurav got irritated and grabbed Benny's neck kissing her passionately.

Benny was wide eyed at his actions and tried to breath at his intense caress. Her back was slightly arched at his forceful kiss.

Gaurav straddled her on his hips like picking a feather and caught her waist from his other free hand. She tried to free herself from his iron grip by pushing his shoulders but he was rather strong for her. She was surprised at his strength, enticing her a little. She noticed how his biceps started to bulge out of his shirt, shocking her with his strength.

He didn't leave her lips taking in her for a French kiss, surprising her.

She gave up closing in him grabbing the back of his neck. Gaurav smiled at his achievement of finally kissing his lady love.

After his torturous kiss, Benny looked at him with her lusty hooded eyes. Gaurav caressed her cheeks and rubbed his nose with her button ones smiling.

"I have been dying to that for so long," Gaurav breathed near her lips making her shy for the first time. He saw her blushing badly in his hold.

Benny moved her hand from his hair to his buff chest noticing it for the first time saying "Then why didn't you?"

"What?!" Gaurav was surprised at her response and looked in her eyes which spilled so much love for him.

"I love you, Gaurav. Always have," Benny confessed making him smile from ear to ear.

He kissed her again to express his love for her. Benny smiled in between and slumped on the bed taking him along.

"I love you too, Benny. I thought you would never accept my love. So, I didn't have the courage to confess," Gaurav said rubbing her waist, pulling her closer. Benny was happy at his words and hugged him.

"Benny, are we official now?!!" Gaurav came back to his confused self, making Benny laugh loudly.

She pinched his nose nodding for her approval.

They came out of the room holding each other's hand making Prisha run to them.

She took both of them in a tight hug getting their lovely laugh.

"Thank God! I wanted this for so long. Finally, you guys are together, 'Eeks!" Prisha jumped with joy at the happy news of both her besties finally confessing their love for each other.

"You knew?!!" Both of said at the same time, making Prisha smirk.

"Everyone in the college knew!! It was just you two who were not aware of the love for each other!" Prisha shared the talks that she would hear about her besties from her college mates.

Both her bestie blushed at her words.

After their plan for a date, Benny and Gaurav left the Varma's residence.