Chapter 62. Family or Friend?

The island

Prisha walked behind Sanal who told her that he was trying to get the signal to communicate with Dan for sending them the help.

Prisha didn't trust his words and decided to follow him.

They reached the top of the mountain which had flourishing waterfall flowing towards the river below it. 

Prisha looked over the view from the mountain top and loved the soft breeze hitting her face

Sanal stood near the edge and tried to get the signal but was failing every time.

He then looked at Prisha who raised her brows, asking him.

Sanal shaked his head as a no, disappointing her.

Prisha looked down, biting her nails. "Why don't you want to take me back, huh?" Prisha asked him doubting his intentions.

He did agree to kidnapping her. He had all the camping equipment with the tent to the cooking vessels. And didn't have the communication devices. Odd.

It did raise her suspicion on him.

Sanal couldn't believe her words that rightfully accused him of misdeed.

"Really! After all that I have told you? You are still suspecting me? unbelievable?!!" Sanal caught hold of his hips looking angry.

Prisha jolted his shoulders and asked "Why not?! you did kidnap me! you do admit that you wanted to reconcile with me! and the Sanal that I know, would do anything to get what he wants! Even it means hurting others!"

"I have changed, Sunshine!" Sanal gritted his teeth trying to make her understand his good intentions.

"Ha! Changed? You? Not in a million years!! If you have changed, that would be probably your *moving her hands* attire! But in here *pointing his head* it's the same! Downright cruel!" Prisha moved in close looking straight in his glaring eyes.

He knew she hated him but so much was a bit offensive to him.

"Ok, then what do you want me to do, huh? I mean I have been trying to get back to Dan for the PAST ONE HOUR?! But the damn phone doesn't have SIGNAL!! What am I supposed to do, huh?" He screamed at her, who just snickered at his false acting.

"Right! how could I forget? Before training me, he did train you? Didn't he? The mafia don – Vinay and his right hand – Sanal *poking his chest*. isn't it, hm?" Prisha mocked him who was getting irritated by her continuous accusations.

"Prisha, don't say about things, you don't know? It will not be good for you!" Sanal warned her about the words which she probably blurt out in her anger.

"Of course! I was right! he did send you, didn't he? How perfect? He couldn't come to take me back, but sent his most trusted person, isn't it?" Prisha pushed his buffed shoulders, getting on his last nerve.