Chapter 17. A memorable week.⚠️

⚠️Mature content ahead. I have put ⚠️ warning sign at the start and end of the scene so you know where to skip.

10 pm

Hotel suite room

Xavier told her to enter the room as he had forgotten his wallet at the reception.

Not realising, she opened the door to

Pomp!!

Veena jumped back at the sound, to be caught by Xavier on time

The staff members then sang her 'Happy Birthday' with one of the staff member pushing the trolly with the cake towards her.

She blew the candles and made a wish with closed eyes.

They thanked the staff members for their effort. Veena closed the room door and looked back at Xavier who was smiling from ear to ear.

Just facetiming, or random talks through phones were not enough for him to express his love for her.

He wanted to move forward from just being casual hook ups to something more.

He had planned with a surprise for her in the hotel room with the help from the hotel staff.

"My birthday is next month," Xavier hugged her and pecked her forehead at her reply.

"I know. So, I wanted to make it more special with this," He caressed her face and saw the small tears in her beautiful eyes.

He kissed them and told her about his next surprise.

He told her to close her eyes till otherwise told to open them.

She stood at her place with closed eyes.

A cold metallic touch was felt by her on her neck. She touched it opening her eyes to find the most beautiful diamond necklace. 

Veena looked back at him in shock and refused to accept such a costly gift

He smiled and locked the necklace saying "This is nothing compared to you. Be my wife, love"