Chapter 79. Back home.

But somehow both were not aware that Prisha was on hormonal diet for her treatment which would at times, enhanced her chances on becoming a mother. And moreover, their love sessions would sometimes go out of hand like not using protection making it quite possible for a pregnancy.

"Sanal, we can and we will. I want this. I want to have this happiness with you. With or without the blessings of anyone. Coz, for me... it will always be us," Prisha pressed her forehead to his who closed his eyes increasing his love on her more.

"Yes. And you will get our blessings..." Latha walked towards the couple to bless them. Prisha looked down at the usage of blunt words in her process to pacify her Sanal.

She was accompanied by the other family members who equally wished both of them.

But everyone saw that Sanal was still worried. Sameer looked at Vinay who smiled cunningly.

"V! don't torture them more now. Tell him!!" Sameer slapped his arms playfully at his evilness to tease Sanal more.

After hearing that they were still married, Sanal hugged his Prisha out of his happiness who reciprocated his happiness.

The family and friends now got redden at the boy's shamelessness. To which Amritha and Trishna tsked saying that this is the least that they had pulled in public.

Amritha narrated her chance meet with them and catching them red handed at their lovely time on the beach.

Shyam was shocked at his wife being smart lad and knowing to catch hold of the truth which she had rather failed in their instance. Then he realised that she was just pure jealous and couldn't stand any other woman near him, as usual.

Latha told her opinion to take her Prisha home to give her the rightful entry to her Sanal's home.

Everyone agreed to her words and offered their help for the grand entrance, puzzling the love birds.

At the Menon residence entrance, Latha blessed the couple and welcomed them home.

The family members then moved to have their dinner and lovingly conversed, trying to catch up to the new couples time in Sydney.

Prisha told the besties and cousins about her university friends and their tales including Sanal's jealousy over RM.

Sanal was continuously denying it to the much amusement of Dino who knew the exact nature of his bestie.

As the night grew, the family retired to their room to rest.

Sanal's room

Sanal saw that he was talking only to himself in the room as he turned to see his Prisha standing outside worried and sad.

He noticed that she was hesitant to come inside the room which perhaps carried more sad memories than happy ones.

He then smiled and suggested her to move to the adjacent room for the night.

As they prepared to sleep, Sanal sent the mail to his secretary to resume his office work from the next day.

"Sunny, can I go and stay in my parent's house for a few days?" Prisha was slowly trying to sleep with her hair being brushed by her Sanal.

She looked up to him with her cute face to which Sanal pecked it saying "Why you need to ask my permission, hm?"

She chuckled at his words and slept peacefully hearing his calm breaths and soft pat on her head.

The next few days, Prisha stayed with her parents who were finally relieved that she was genuinely happy after a long time.

RM and Suga dropped in the Menon residence when they heard the good news.