Chapter 27. Our break up?!!

"Hey," Sanal smiled at her call and looked up to see her on time for the date.

Prisha sat on the chair and was silent. Sanal just gazed at her tensed face and the constant twirling of her hands with each other.

"What would you like, coffee, tea or..." Prisha looked at him with her hazel worried eyes and said

"Just water," Sanal told the waiter for the same. Prisha looked up at her watch to time her date.

Prisha was scanning the restaurant and avoiding his presence. Sanal smiled at her attempt and spoke

"Where is the dress trial?" Prisha looked at him at his question and was in confusion as to what was he talking about.

She then remembered her lie to him and she said some random shop to satisfy him.

Sanal scoffed and sipped his coffee eyeing her every move. Her eyes shaked badly looking down. She pursed her lips in between getting tensed. Her nails were manicured for their engagement tomorrow as well her hair was tinted with a light brown color at the ends which he hated. As he liked her natural dark brown hair. He saw her nose piercing was a small diamond piece which would shine at her slightest move coz of the light reflected on it, making him smile.

She opted to wear a simple loose t-shirt with baggy jeans which was liked by him. But he loved her traditional look more making him think what she would wear on their engagement. He told his mom to purchase an off-white kurta for him and convey the same to the bride's family to match with his sunshine.

It was the first time he saw her in loose hairs which flowed with the slight gush of breeze. 

"Can I go?" Prisha asked him who was shaking his head as a 'no' making her more tense. He bit his lips watching her getting tensed at his negation.

"But, the time is up. I said 5 minutes and it is past 5 minutes. I have to go. Please," Prisha then saw him get up to leave and slightly smiled at her attempt.

"I will drop you," Sanal took his phone and took out his car keys.

Prisha denied his offer and said that it would be troublesome for him. But he was adamant and told that he didn't want her to undergo any trouble.

Prisha just followed him to the car and went to sit in the backseat. He shut the car door and signalled her to sit in the front.

Sanal saw her take the front passenger seat and smiled. He was jumping with joy internally, at her occupying his car's front seat.

She wanted to leave the date and end the story with him. But he was not letting her.

"We should not meet again. It is not good for me. I hope you understand that. I don't think you should do all this with a girl who is about to be married. Think about your family, your friends. You don't want to disappoint them, do you?" Sanal laughed at her words and stopped the car on the side.