Chapter 14. Her guide.

The next day

Prisha got up to see the tsunami of food titbits, pillows and chocolate wrappers in her room. She huffed and started cleaning her room with two sleeping beauties refusing to get up even with her constant wakeup call.

After making her room spik and span, she grabbed her regular dress and went to the washroom to refresh.

"Mommy! Mommy! Please save meeee!!!!" Gaurav was muttering moving his limbs having a nightmare.

Benisha jolted up with a fighter stance holding the scrunchie in her hand.

"Show yourself! You Coward!!" Benny low screamed at nowhere.

Prisha came out to see her weird friends waking up from their nightmares.

She told them to freshen up and join her for breakfast. She heard both of them fighting for the washroom. Ignoring it she went to the dining area.

In the dining table

Pradeep was gulping down the pain killer with water, glaring at his wife.

"Well, what am I supposed to do? Tell them not to come! Come on, Pradeep! I told you. Next time they will sleep in the guest room, ok?" Sharanya offered him the milk with a pout.

Pradeep got up to move to his office, not before.

"Dad, shall I come to your office later today?" Prisha hugged her father to get peck on her forehead.

"Sure, Kanna. Why you need to ask permission for that?" Pradeep wore his coat asking her.

"Well...." Prisha made a cute face at him to which he understood and looked behind to see the antics of her friends.

"You can come. Not these two! Got it!!" Pradeep pointed his fingers at her weirdo friends and told her strictly.

"Ok, Dad! But it is regarding you know the one I told you about," Pradeep stopped in his tracks remembering her words.

"Oh! um...fine then I will call that person too. Reach in my office by 2 in the afternoon, ok?" Prisha was happy that her Dad had the same passion for her dreams like her.

She twirled around to see a doubtful Sharanya raising her eyebrows at her.

Prisha shaked her head and escaped to have her breakfast with her bickering besties.

At a Car garage in town

"Hey! How are you?!" his friends came for a hug seeing their old friend back.

Sanal drank the hot tea blowing it in between. He told his friends that he would require a jeep for the mountain trip with his friend.

His friend showed him the latest model of the jeep for rough roads.

Sanal made the payment and went to his car.

"Sanal, isn't it?"

Sanal turned back to see a known face. He smiled and went for a hand shake.

"Previn, right? Call me, Sunny," Previn nodded his head and asked him the reason to be in garage shop.

Sanal told him about a mountain trip he had planned with his friends at the end of the month.

Previn was also into trekking, mountaineering and outdoor sports. But since, Uvika came around he was restricted to only parties, and small jolly trips to the beaches, and such.