Chapter 77. Guilty to love you! ⚠️⚠️

⚠️Mature content ahead. I have put ⚠️ warning sign at the start and end of the scene so you know where to skip.

As they moved inside the room, Sanal tried to control his breath and spoke "..we should probably dry ourselves...hm?"

Prisha looked over him who seemed to walk towards the washroom. She was puzzled at his sudden change in behaviour.

As she moved to the washroom with her changing clothes, when...

Sanal was clutching the mirror table looking down with closed eyes and clenching his muscles

Sanal was clutching the mirror table looking down with closed eyes and clenching his muscles. She couldn't decipher his aura and then realised something strange about him.

"...Sunny?" Prisha brushed his arms as Sanal looked up to her trying to subside his building up emotions. He was straying away his eyes from hers and spoke

"...you take the shower first...I will...*gulps*..." he tried to move out but felt a pull in his hands.

"...let's take it together..." Prisha asked him knowing the inner desire in him which he was trying to overshadow with his serenity. Why?

"...No...you take it first...I will...just..." he tried to move out but

Prisha reached out to cup his face and kissed him, making his reflexes hug her slender wet waist. His brows creased to not move further where he didn't want to. But she was not helping.

He pushed her slightly, breathing heavily and shaked his head.

"...but I want to..." She was adamant in her words making him contemplate on how to escape out of the awkward situation.

"...I-I..." He wetted his lips unknowingly not able to take his lusty eyes off her innocent ones pleading him with a forlorn 'please' searching his eyes.

'...don't do it...don't hurt her...' were the thoughts running in his head. If she wants to shower, he would not let his emotions take over his head.

⚠️Mature content ahead

"...in the bathtub..." Sanal went to on the shower when she made it more difficult for him.

"...mon chéri ..." came out as a whisper from his shivering lips as he turned to see her removing her wetshirt.

Prisha then went to drape the curtains over the tinted glass windows, to hide their bare self from the peeping natural sunset over the sea bed. 

His eyes widened when his Prisha expressed her desire to take their love language to the next stage. 

But...why was he not?

He immediately turned his eyes away and tried to think of an escape route, when

Prisha snaked her cold hands over his wet shirt tracing his ribs to his chest, moving closer.