Wetnurse - Part 1 - Theon x Reader

Request for Eleanor_Lynx

Theon watched through the crack in the door, as the woman pick up Rickon before taking a seat. The comely creature, making light work of the stings that held her bodice together; allowing the material to freely fall to the sides. The young kraken smiling as he saw her wonderfully rounded breasts; Theon wishing that he could be the young wolf, as she brought Rickon up to her bosom to suckle.

He would not tell Robb or anyone else this, but he would watch the wetnurse often; and not just when she was feeding the youngest Stark. Although that was when he liked to watch her the most. There was something about (Y/n) that he couldn't help but want. She was beautiful and rounded; her hips, her backside, and most of all her breasts appeared soft and inviting. Theon often imagining gripping onto her, as he pushed her up against the wall. As he pulled up her skirts so that he could finally view what lay beneath. His head resting on that bouncing bosom, as they lay in bed after making love; the kraken able to hear the beat of her heart and let it lull him to sleep. Though for some reason, he had never been able to tell her what he wanted, what he dreamed of. How he would like to cause her to giggle, as he kissed the inside of her thigh. How he would like to hear her moan, as his hot breath fanned over her warm, wet womanhood. Theon sure that she would taste as sweet as she looked, as his tongue licked and caressed that most tender of buds.

In part, he felt a little embarrassed about his feelings for her. (Y/n) was kind, gentle and loving; everything that Theon would have hoped for in a mother, he forced from his own, when he became a ward of Ned after his father's failed rebellion. And despite his sometimes crass remarks about what she did, that would bring a blush to her cheeks; especially when made in front of any of the other men that called the northern castle, home; she had always been nice to him. Never turning him away if he would come into the room while she was caring for Rickon. The wetnurse somehow able to bring out the real Theon. The lost and lonely little boy that hide his insecurities under a brash, fake confidence. And not once, had she ever judged him for that. Everything about her, making him want to be held close, just like she would hold the little Stark.

Taking a deep breath, Theon brushed his fingers through his hair, before straightening his jacket. His hand lightly knocking on the old wooden door. A smile pulling at his lips, as he heard (Y/n) bid him enter.

"Shhhhhhh..........." The wetnurse began, holding her finger to her lips, before gesturing for Theon to enter the room. (Y/n) not noticing how the krakens smile fell slightly, as she brought up a small blanket, to cover herself and the little boy.

"Is everything alright, Theon? Is Lady Catelyn calling for me?" (Y/n) continued quietly. Steadying Rickon as he wriggled a little.

"What........oh, no. I just hoped that I could sit with you........." Theon explained, giving her his best smile. The wetnurse nodding and carefully pushing out the chair across from her with her foot, so that he could join her.

The wetnurse found the kraken to be a complicated young man. On one hand, when he was with others, he could be arrogant, vain, boastful; especially when it came to his exploits with women. He could also be a little crass and narcissistic; (Y/n) feeling at those moments, that he was putting on a show for all those around him. Yet when it was just the two of them together, the prince was anything but those things. He became so unsure about himself, his character much more subdued than the public face he would present. And she could help but want to care for him.

She had no idea why he seemed to like to spend time with her. Theon was of a noble House. The youngest son of King Balon Greyjoy; he was a prince and had been raised well in the home of Lord Stark. So, why he would want to spend time with a simple woman like her, she had no idea. But she was about to complain, (Y/n) never fooling herself that she didn't like the kraken. That some nights, when she had settled the little wolf, she would retire to her own little bed, and imagine the handsome young man there next to her. His body wrapped around hers, as he rested his head on her chest. The wetnurse having to say that the notion of him loving her, though perhaps a little improbable, was an appealing one.

"He seems happy, though I would be if I were in his position............" Theon finally remarked, chuckling slightly, as (Y/n) blushed an ever so pleasing pink hue.

"Theon........you shouldn't say such things. What would lord and lady Stark say if they heard you? They would probably send me away............"

"I wouldn't let them.............." Theon interrupted, wanting to assure the wetnurse that he would never let something like that ever happen. That he would not allow her to be taken from him. To be sent away from the castle, and he would never be able to see her again.

"Still.......they may think that I was encouraging you to say such things.........."

"And what if you had. I wouldn't mind............" The kraken interrupted again. The glow to the wetnurse's cheeks getting brighter at the comment. (Y/n) carefully pulling the blanket down slightly, as Rickon began to murmur. Placing the little boy over shoulder and patted his back.

"Now, stop that. Be the Theon I know, not the one you pretend to be, and let's talk properly like we usually do." She added, a small smile spreading across her lips, as the kraken nodded in agreement. Theon just happy to be there, and of course hope that when she placed the little wolf back in his crib, he might just get to see some more of the beautiful supple flesh that he would dream of.