Flotsam - Part 1 - Yara x Reader

For monkeysdoingurmom

"Captain!" A voice called out. Yara looking over to the tall, broad man that stood at the rail of the ship.

"Aye................"

"There's flotsam in the water captain. Could be worth a look." The man continued, handing the female kraken the spyglass as she joined him. Yara focusing on the direction in with the crewman gestured. A smile coming to her lips, as she saw what remained for a ship and its cargo bobbing around in the waves. The captain sure that it would be worth a look. But why a ship would be in these parts, she didn't know.

There had been a storm two nights before, the ship probably falling pray to the sharp rocks that lay not too far under the surface of the water, in these parts. The folly of taking a ship into that particular area, and then the inability of the captain to negotiate its dangers, even in a storm, suggested to Yara that this had been no Ironborn ship. So, where it could have come from, she didn't know; but given what she could see, it could definitely pay to find out.

"You know what to do, Jaran." Yara finally replied, as she closed the spyglass. The man nodding, before making his way over to the wheel. The course of the ship being changed so that they could see what was left of the former ship.

                                                  >>-------------------------------------<<

It had been a worthwhile change of course. The ship, whatever it had been, and wherever it had come from, had been laden with fine cargo, most of which was probably sitting on the seabed, but there was still enough to warrant the time taken to get to it. Yara watching as her men heaved the large boxes onto the deck.

"CAPTAIN!" A call came. This time the voice more urgent then when Jaran had called for her attention earlier.

"What................?"

"There's a body................" The man continued, Yara jumping to her feet and looking out over the water, to see a figure led, lifeless, on a large piece of what would have once been the hull of the ship. They had found no one else, not even bodies floating on the waves; and even though a little part of the Kraken told her to leave the possible survivor where they were, as soon as a sudden waved washed over them, pushing the hair away from the face, Yara knew that she couldn't.

"Go and check on her.........." Yara called out. The men in the little boat rowing over to the woman.

"She's alive captain............just" One of them called out, as they turned the woman over. Her skin pale, her lips blue, but she was still breathing, though barely.

"Bring her aboard................." Yara replied. Watching as the pale, limp form was pulled from the water and into the boat.

                                                  >>-----------------------------------<<

Yara stood there, as the woman was placed on the deck of the Black Wind. The daughter of Balon, feeling her heart begin the beat rapidly, as she was able to finally see the full beauty of the creature that they had just rescued. In all honesty, Yara was surprised that the woman had survived. She was not dressed in leather armour, or even a heavy gown, which was what had probably prevented her from joining whatever crew there had been, at the bottom of the sea. No, what she wore was much lighter, much more revealing. Revealing enough to make Yara's mind race. To make her belly heat, and her body ache with desire.

"Take her down to my cabin." The captain ordered. Her men nodding, before one of them took the still form into his arms and carried her below deck.

                                                   >>-------------------------------------<<

"Get out. Go and look after the rest of the cargo." Yara ordered, as she pulled for furs back from her small cot, and had the man place the woman down. The kraken slamming the door and locking it.

Slowly Yara made her way back over to the exquisite piece of flotsam. Her hand carefully brushing away the rest of the wet hair from her visitor's face. The female captain allowing her fingers to gently caress the woman's cheekbone and then down her neck. She was frozen, whoever she was, she was frozen. The kraken removing the sodden clothing from her body. Her eyes lustfully wandering the now naked woman, before she covered her with furs.

Yara knew that there was no guarantee that the beauty would survive. She had been in the arms of the Drowned God perhaps for too long, to make it through the night. The kraken wondering if her god had caused the storm, just so that he could claim this woman as his own. Not that Yara could blame him is he had, as she was sure that she would wreck a thousand ships just to get close to this woman. So, the young Greyjoy wasn't about to let the god have her so easily. Wasn't about to just let her slip away. She needed to talk to her; to ask who she was and where she had come from. To see her awake. To look into her eyes and see her smile.

The captain of the Black Wind getting to her feet and beginning to remove her own clothes. Her leather armour dropping to the floor, soon to be followed by her shirt and breeches. The now naked kraken making her way back to the cot, and looking at her find for a moment, before she slipped under the furs with the woman. Yara pressing her naked body against hers and wrapping her arm around her waist.

"Don't go to the god just yet. I want to know you first." The kraken hummed quietly, before kissing the woman on the neck. Yara closing her eyes and doing her best to warm the best piece of flotsam that she had ever come across.