Chapter 51 Borrowing Little Yuanbao

"...I also came to you out of shame. Qing He didn't know about this, and she definitely didn't want to. But she is my daughter, and I have to make plans for her. Whether it works or not is up to you I want to give it a try." Mrs. Xia folded her hands, leaning against the fence, crying as she said each line.

  Zhen was a little flustered, she didn't know what Mrs. Xia was looking for her about Qinghe.

  She watched Xia Qinghe grow up. She didn't have a daughter before, so she treated Qinghe like a half daughter. After Qing He and Bai Er Zhuang got engaged, the Zhen family looked forward to Qing He becoming a daughter-in-law even more.

  Later, the two families did not get married, and Zhen Shi still has regrets in her heart.

  "Big sister, please be more careful, what's wrong with Qing He?" Mrs. Zhen called Mrs. Xia according to the old boudoir.

  "You know that Qing He married into the Han's family in Xiashan Village, and she has not had any children these years. She has visited the doctor, worshiped the Buddha, and there has been no movement."

  Qing He has no children in these years of marriage. Zhen knew it and was secretly worried. But because of the disintegrated relationship between the Baixia family, it's not easy to come to the door and ask carefully.

  Now Mrs. Xia took the initiative to mention it.

  "How can having a baby be Qing He's business alone, has my uncle seen it?" Zhen Shi asked.

  "Being a child has been a woman's business since ancient times. If my uncle is involved, will the Han family still behave in the village?" Mrs. Xia asked.

  "Then big sister told me this...does she want my family to help find a doctor?" Zhen's idea is simple, her family's Er Zhuang is in a private school in the town, and her students are all over the Nanguan Mountain area, so she can help inquire; If you want to go to Huaicheng for pressing goods, you can also help to find them in Huaicheng.

  For the sake of Qinghe, she is willing to let her son help her.

  "Big sister, I didn't ask your family to help you find a doctor. I want to beg you...please...borrow your little girl." Mrs. Xia hesitated, and swept into the fenced yard. Just now there was a little red girl The figure was flapping butterflies, why did it disappear in a flash.

  "Borrow the little round treasure?" Zhen's face was confused, what does the little girl have to do with this child.

  "After thinking about it for a few days, I really have no choice. I don't know how to help Qinghe. It is said in the village that your little girl is lucky, and whoever gets rich will get rich. I want Qinghe to get involved too. Let your little girl follow Qinghe." After a while, He may become pregnant with her." Granny Xia gritted her teeth and said what she wanted.

  "Where did these words come from? Eldest sister also believes in such nonsense." Zhen said helplessly.

  The Bai family refuted rumors in the village over and over again, and the gossip about who was lucky in Xiaofuyuan still topped the list of rumors in the village.

  "Don't look at the fact that we haven't been in touch these years. I know everything about your family. Since your family got a daughter, life has been getting better and better. It is said that the wild boars on the fish mountain in the water will automatically bump into your house. The wife of the village head Said, her grandson fell off the donkey cart and rolled his eyes, your little girl walked over and touched it and said it was good, and Zhao Xiaogui would be able to run away the next day..." Mrs. Xia shared what she knew about Xiao Fuyuan Things, one by one.