Chapter 34 The old man reunited

Bai Sanzhuang turned his head and saw an old man with no white face and a young man standing beside the old man.

  The boy was holding a little girl by his hand, not his sister.

  Bai Sanzhuang seemed to be drained of strength, his feet were weak, and he almost fell to the ground.

  "Sister." Bai Sanzhuang ran over with a cry, snatched the younger sister from the young boy, first hugged her in his arms, then looked left and right to see if the younger sister was injured, and when he saw that the younger sister was intact, he hooped the younger sister again. arms.

  Xiao Fuyuan couldn't breathe under the hoop.

  "Brother Bai, you are strangling your sister." Seeing Xiao Fuyuan twisting in Bai Sanzhuang's arms, He Shun reminded him aloud.

  Bai Sanzhuang only has his younger sister in his eyes, and he doesn't care about others.

  I didn't bother to think about how this person knew his name.

  "Sister, who took you away?"

  The men of the Bai family all double-labeled Xiao Fuyuan, and Bai Sanzhuang was no exception. He felt that it was impossible for the sister to run away by herself. Someone must have taken her away because she saw her cuteness.

  "Is it them?"

  At this time, He Shun and the young boy were two human traffickers in Bai Sanzhuang's eyes.

  "Brother Bai."

  He Shun looked helpless, it seemed that the little brother of the Bai family didn't recognize the young master and himself.

  That's right, after four years, I don't look bloodstained, and the little master has changed from a child to a young boy.

  "Brother, it doesn't matter." Xiao Fuyuan shook her head.

  Obviously she ran away by herself, and had nothing to do with my little brother and uncle. Seeing the sweat on the third brother's anxious face, Xiao Fuyuan felt guilty, and forgot to tell the third brother when he slipped away, which made him anxious.

  "Sister, don't be afraid, brother is in charge of you. If they dare to abduct you, brother will be the first to spare them." Bai Sanzhuang let go of his bold words.

  No matter who they were, if he dared to provoke his sister, he would risk his life to do it.

  Tian Maimiao couldn't stand it anymore.

  She already recognized the two people in front of her, the old man and the young boy who were hiding in her butcher shop back then.

  "San Zhuang, no one abducted your sister, take a closer look at who is standing in front of you?" Tian Mai Miao patted Bai San Zhuang on the shoulder.

  Reminded by Tian Maimiao, Bai Sanzhuang raised his head and stared at the two of them. After searching for a long time in his memory, Ying Zhuozhuo found the old man and the young boy who died frequently in the heavy snow.

  He recognized who the two were with a look of disbelief.

  "Miss Mai Miao, after a few years of separation, your business is doing well." He Shun cupped his hands to Bai Mai Miao.

  "It's very good for your blessing." Tian Maimiao bowed back.

  "Brother Bai, how are you?" He Shun asked Bai Sanzhuang again.

  "It's not bad." Bai Sanzhuang didn't know why these two people appeared in Nanguan Town again.

  "Why is my sister with you?" Bai Sanzhuang hugged his sister tightly, like an eagle guarding a cub.