Chapter 25 Fourth Brother

Xiao Fuyuan and Zhenshi looked at each other, feeling a little guilty.

  She is very smart, and she is even more cute.

  So, Xiao Fuyuan smiled innocently at Mrs. Zhen.

  Zhen's heart was melted.

  "My sister really loves to laugh." Bai Panmei liked her more and more the more she looked at her.

  Xiao Fuyuan was lying in the arms of the fourth brother, with a pair of big eyes flickering. The cute little Fuyuan who is like a powder dumpling, Bai Panmei couldn't help but want to touch her sister's face with her hand, but before she touched her face, she suddenly retracted her hand.

  Xiao Fuyuan saw clearly that the fourth brother's hand was cracked several times.

  The fourth brother is afraid of scratching and hurting Xiao Fuyuan.

  Mrs. Zhen also found out that her fourth child had chilblains on her hands, which swelled like carrots. There is a stove in the private school classroom, and I only read and write on weekdays. No matter how cold the weather is, it is impossible for my hands to freeze like this.

  "Xiao Si, what happened to your hand?" Zhen asked distressedly.

  "Mother, it's been snowing heavily and it's cold these days, and writing is freezing, so it's okay." Bai Panmei said lightly.

  "By the way, this is the two taels of silver that the third brother entrusted me to the family. The third brother went to Huaicheng to deliver the goods, but he couldn't come to my sister's full moon banquet."

  Bai Panmei handed Xiao Fuyuan to Zhen's arms, and took it out of her pocket. Out of money.

  Mrs. Zhen refused to answer, and looked at Bai Panmei with a sad face.

  A few days ago, the third son had just returned home, and Mrs. Zhen knew the monthly salary of the third son clearly. He had just been promoted from an apprentice to a clerk, and the monthly salary would be several hundred dollars a month.

  "Xiao Si, tell your mother the truth, where did you get the money?"

  Bai Panmei lowered her head, knowing that she could never hide anything from her mother, and confessed in a low voice, "I earned it myself?"

  "You earned it? What did you do?" Earned? You are studying in a private school, how can you make money?" Zhen felt that Bai Panmei was not telling the truth.

  Bai Panmei was studying in the private school where Bai Erzhuang was his master. During the day, Bai Erzhuang watched over her, and the Zhen family was afraid that Bai Panmei would go out to do coolies at night.

  The chilblains on his hands were cracked with blood, and it looked like he had done rough work.

  "Xiao Si, did you go out to do coolies at night? You still haven't told the truth to your mother? Do you want your grandma to know?" Zhen raised her voice, her eyes were red.

  "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." Xiao Fuyuan waved her hands.

  Come on, brother four.

  Mother is usually such a gentle person, she is anxious and sad because of you, and you still don't tell the truth!
  "Mother, I didn't go out to work as a coolie." Bai Panmei blamed herself very much when she saw her mother was sad. Today is her sister's full moon feast, and she shouldn't make her sad on a happy day.

  "I earned money from my classmates in the private school... I made money by washing their clothes and brushing their shoes..." Bai Panmei stammered.