Chapter 53 Vigorously Work Miracles

"Lending" children is not new in Nanguan Village.

  Usually, on the first day of the couple's marriage, a well-rounded and festive male doll in the village will be invited to dress up as a Fuwa in the New Year's painting, hug the door and press the bed, roll on the couple's bed, and sleep for a night.

  In order to hope that the couple will give birth to a precious son early.

  Bai Dazhuang acted as a "fuwa" to give away his son when he was young, but later the old Bai family became poorer and poorer, and from Bai Erzhuang onwards, the Bai family brothers were excluded from the list of Fuwa.

  Now, someone actually came up with the idea of ​​Xiao Fuyuan, and it was not like sending a child Fuwa to roll around on the bed to win a good fortune, but wanted Xiao Fuyuan to go to Han's house to pretend to be a daughter for a few days.

  What is this? This is not treating Xiao Fuyuan as a child-giving Fuwa, but as a child-sending Guanyin.

  And it is also the one who has set a mission to "send a child to Guanyin"-you must have a baby with Qing Hewang.

  The more Mrs. Bai thought about it, the darker her face became. Mrs. Zhen knew how powerful her mother-in-law was, so she stopped talking.

  She also doesn't want to lend out her daughter.

  Two days later, Mrs. Xia came to the door again.

  This time, instead of standing outside the fence, he walked to the door with a chicken cake.

  This was the first time the Xia family came to the door after the Bai Xia family's son and daughter had a falling out.

  "Big sister, what are you..." Mrs. Zhen sat on the porch to hold the soles of her shoes, stood up hastily and invited Mrs. Xia into the room.

  Yesterday, Mrs. Zhen had passed a message to Mrs. Xia, not agreeing to "lend" Xiao Fuyuan.

  Today she refused to give up and came to the door again.

  The old lady Bai was feeding the chickens in the chicken pen, when she heard the sound, she dropped the food bowl and came out of the chicken pen.

  "Ma'am Bai." Mrs. Xia smiled, but her eyes were filled with sorrow.

  "His aunt, my old lady is not afraid of offending people when she speaks, so I'll just say it straight. Little Yuanbao can't go to Qing He's house." The old lady Bai refused without even exchanging pleasantries.

  Xia Pozi almost couldn't bring it up in one breath.

  "My Er Zhuang fell into the scheme of You's family. He was stupid and lost his marriage with Qing He. But this matter has nothing to do with my little granddaughter, so don't use this to oppress Er Zhuang's mother. If you let Er Zhuang help Qing He , help her find a doctor, or help her write and leave the book and deliver it to the county, I have nothing to say." The old lady Bai said very bluntly.

  Mrs. Xia must be possessed by a demon. Instead of dragging her daughter out of the pit, she pinned her hopes on the illusory Songzi Fuwa.

  "Heli, that's absolutely impossible." Xia Pozi grasped this point, her heart was blocked.

  When You Jingui saw Mrs. Xia coming to the door, she was guilty at first, but later she thought about why she was guilty. She was the wife of Bai Erzhuang's matchmaker.

  So he inquired through the curtain to find out the purpose of Mrs. Xia's visit.

  Incredible, what kind of gossip she hears.