Chapter 70 Xiaoyuanbao's affirmation

Xiaofuyuan has a high prestige in the eyes of her nephew. With her stern face, Saburo dare not ask for Hongwan.

  In addition, there is also a sister-protecting messenger Bai Zhaomei, Xun Sanlang: "Your little aunt will give you whatever delicious food, why even fight for a piece of candy?" You Jingui stood on the porch, eating it in his heart

  .

  Half of her man's money is spent on Erlang, why her family Saburo can't eat one more candy.

  The sister-in-law was also raised by the family as a favored elder, clamoring to buy pens and paper for Erlang. It's better to save money and buy big meat buns.

  If things go on like this, is there still room for her son in this family?

  "Sanlang, how dare you want your aunt's candy? You have to remember, you can touch a tiger's butt, but you can't want your aunt's things." You Jingui showed his daily yin and yang skills.

  Xiao Fuyuan shook her head and sighed, and the second sister-in-law went crazy again.

  "Why don't you ask me for it." Xiao Fuyuan, who is the pet of the group, should not be angry with the second sister-in-law.

  "Second sister-in-law grabbed me a lot of candies." Xiao Fuyuan changed the subject, "Taught me to ask for meat from my grandma." You

  Jingui's face was dark, she did have my sister-in-law's candies in her pocket, and she did From time to time, he urged Xiao Fuyuan to ask old lady Bai for stewed meat.

  This child actually speaks loudly.

  "Sister-in-law, you kid, what are you talking about, when will I ask you to ask for meat?" You Jingui refused to admit it.

  "It's because the goose eggs are too small to stop your mouth. I just ate the big goose eggs and didn't go to work, so I just gave you a big goose egg. Is a handful of candies worth fighting for?" Old lady Bai

  hugged Entering the door with firewood, and training You Jingui when he opened his mouth.

  Seeing that the old lady Bai had pushed You Jingui back, Xiao Fuyuan squeezed the red pill and continued to stuff it to Erlang.

  "Little aunt, I don't want to eat it, give it to Saburo." Erlang was careful, and it was because of him that the second aunt said that.

  "Little aunt, I won't argue with my second brother anymore." Sanlang was very sensible, and comforted Xiao Fuyuan, "Don't be angry, little aunt, don't be angry if my aunt is too milky." Xiao Yuanbao took out the pine nut candy and handed

  it To Saburo.

  The business of adults has nothing to do with children, Saburo is not influenced by his mother, he is a good boy.

  "This candy can only be eaten by Sanlang." Xiao Yuanbao held the red pill in his hand, not wanting others to see it, and said to Bai Zhaomei, "Brother, bring Dalang Sanlang Zha Ma, I will talk to Erlang." Bai Zhaomei listened very

  well For my sister, I took Dalang Saburo to the door and walked obediently.

  Xiao Fuyuan handed the red pill to Erlang's mouth.

  The old lady Bai put the firewood into the kitchen, came out to gather the firewood into a pile with a hook, and saw the little granddaughter holding something like a pill and handing it to the great-grandson's mouth.

  "Xiao Yuanbao, what are you giving Erlang?" The old lady Bai walked over, picked up the pills in her hand, and then pulled Xiao Fuyuan into the room for interrogation.