Chapter 68 Someone Coming

A voice came from outside, Wu Xiaoying puffed her cheeks and stopped chewing, still holding the remaining half of the cornbread in her hand, like an eggplant beaten by frost, she dropped her chopsticks and rushed out of the yard.

  Seeing Wu Xiaoying go out, Lao Bai's family guessed that it was Ah Zhen's family who came looking for her. They put down their chopsticks one after another and filed out.

  Only Tian Maimiao, Ah Zhen, Xiao Fuyuan, and Xie Xiaolian were left on the dining table holding the bowls and chopsticks.

  Ah Zhen was very calm, and lowered her head to eat the steamed elm money in front of her. Bi Yingying's elm money, wrapped in cornmeal, dripping with sesame oil and garlic, is very delicious.

  He was eating deliciously, and he took a big stick bone from the big plate and handed it to Xiao Fuyuan.

  He carefully observed the members of Lao Bai's family, and yuqian was very common to them. Meat is not often eaten, and Xiao Fuyuan gnaws on the big bones, so the meat has to be eaten by the little sister.

  Xie Xiaolian took a big bone and gnawed it, but Ah Zhen gave her two hard stares.

  What are you doing, grab food for the little sister.

  Not only the little sister, but just now the little sister's fifth brother and nephew are drooling at the big stick bone, Xie Xiaolian lives in someone else's food and drink, how dare he snatch it?

  Ah Zhen decided that he would move to the opposite side of Bai's house another day, call the cook from the mansion in Nanguan Town, and make snacks for Xiao Yuanbao's stewed meat every day.

  In exchange, he came to Laobai's house to eat steamed elm money, corn bread, and fried wolfberry buds.

  Ah Zhen eats well, and doesn't bother to pay attention to the people looking for him outside.

  He Shun received a report from Shitou, the young owner of the bun shop, and learned that Ah Zhen had gone to Shenshu Village, so he hurriedly asked the coachman to drive the carriage to the door.

  Seeing Wu Xiaoying holding half a cornbread in his hand through the curtain of the carriage, his face was very ugly.

  He had said earlier that he would not let Wu Xiaoying follow from the capital, but this guy was holding on to the horse's legs and playing a rogue.

  Come on, come on, but you can't even do your job well, and let the young master mess around.

  "Uncle He, you know, I dare not refuse, the young master is going to cut off my head." Wu Xiaoying came to the carriage and bowed to He Shun who was inside the carriage.

  Oh, this young master Ah Zhen looks strange and kind, he even thanked her when he handed her the bowls and chopsticks, but he would cut off people's heads every now and then, it's so scary.

  Xie Chuntao was the first to cover her chest in fright.

  "Don't leave everything to the young master. Your responsibility is to lose your head? I think you eat cornbread deliciously, and I have fed all my instructions to you." There were two laughs in the carriage

  .

  There was no other way, He Shun wanted to beat Wu Xiaoying dozens of sticks on the spot, but he was afraid of scaring the family of the savior Bai Sanzhuang.

  "Uncle He, why are you here in person?" Bai Sanzhuang ran to the carriage in surprise when he heard He Shun's voice.

  Everyone in the Bai family saw a figure get off the carriage, holding a lamp covered by a crystal glass ball in his hand.