Chapter 36 The Roasted Chicken Earned by Fourth Brother

"Miss, it's easy to find me." Xiaomei, Xu Jiaojiao's maid, apologized.

  "Xiaomei, go call my father and tell me that someone is going to kill me." Xu Jiaojiao trembled.

  Tian Maimiao had already returned to the pork shop to solicit customers, and when she heard Xu Jiaojiao say this across the road, she felt disdainful, only children who fight are called adults.

  She raised her air knife and slashed at a big rib, deliberately chopping it up for Xu Jiaojiao to see.

  Xu Jiaojiao trembled in fright.

  A girl who is so cruel.

  Bai Sanzhuang's taste is a bit heavy, and he actually likes a pig butcher.

  "It's just a few quarrels, and there will be a murder." Bai Sanzhuang winked at Xiaomei.

  Xu Jiaojiao stood in front of the shop, if she continued to make trouble like this, it would not end well.

  For such a trivial matter, there is no need to dispatch shopkeeper Xu.

  Xiaomei understood what Bai Sanzhuang meant, she pursed her lips into a smile, and whispered into Xu Jiaojiao's ear: "Miss, didn't you say that you are going to visit Mr. Li in a private school? Look, the roast chicken of Drunken Breeze is here."

  Xiaomei carried Zui Qingfeng's food box and held it up for Xu Jiaojiao to see.

  Xu Jiaojiao's anger faded away.

  They were so busy standing here arguing that they forgot the business.

  Xu Jiaojiao and private school student Li Jin looked at each other right.

  Li Jinchang is a good-looking talent, and his personality is more easy-going than Bai Sanzhuang, and he even wrote poems for her.

  The last time Li Jin said that he likes to eat Zui Qingfeng's roast chicken, when she came out, she asked Xiaomei to go to Zui Qingfeng to buy freshly roasted chicken, and she was going to go to the private school at noon to give it to Li Jin.

  snort!
  Bai Sanzhuang is just a buddy, but Li Jin wants to be a scholar and an official.

  Xu Jiaojiao found some noodles and came out, and the anger in her heart subsided again.

  "Let's go, the private school just finished, we can still catch up." Xiaomei tried her best to persuade Xu Jiaojiao to leave.

  Bai Sanzhuang held Xiao Fuyuan in his arms, thinking about the private school Mr. Li mentioned by Xiaomei.

  There is only one Mr. Li in the entire private school, and he is Li Jin, his classmate when he was studying in the school.

  This person looks honest, but his intentions are not right.

  Bai Sanzhuang wanted to remind Xu Jiaojiao, but he thought that Xu Jiaojiao was the one who persuaded her better. He was just a guy, and he didn't want to be involved in turmoil, especially emotional turmoil.

  Thinking this way, he put Li Jin behind him and hugged Xiao Fuyuan to tease him, wondering if Xu Jiaojiao scared his sister just now.

  Xiao Fuyuan lay in Bai Sanzhuang's arms, obviously a little unhappy.

  The third brother was bullied.

  "Third brother, don't be afraid." Xiao Fuyuan clenched her little pink fist, her pink face was full of seriousness, "Yuan Bao, protect third brother." Bai Sanzhuang couldn't help laughing when he saw his